Ideas, plots, and whatnot [m/m, m/f, f/f]

Started by blue envy, January 24, 2023, 04:04:44 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

blue envy

Updated Business
Updated: Added Acquainted with the Night. Moved Sanguine Masquerade, Last Sunrise, Welcome to Pandemonium. Updated A/A.
Current craving: Lines in which the characters already have a history.
Notes:  See O/O and A/A for some things.

The Whatnot
I play M/M primarily, but also M/F, F/F, nonbinary, and genderfluid. 
Usually, I give what I get, but I can't work with one liners. I'm a two paragraph minimum kind of girl.
O/Os are always in progress, but if there's a question, you can ask. I'm not scary.
Last, PM works best for contact. I don't check this as often.

Postscript
  • Dropped Lines: Dropped lines happen to the best of us. We go on hiatus, we have real life, we're not as engaged as we had hoped during the planning, or any other number of reasons. It's okay to drop lines. I'm happy for you to come back, but I'm not over here holding a grudge if you don't.
  • Multiple Lines: If we work well together, feel free to prod me for a second line that runs simultaneously.
  • Renewing Lines: Oops, a line got dropped awhile back but you're dying to give it or another line a shot. Please do! Don't hesitate to contact me again, no explanation or apologies needed.

Ideas and Plots
  • All are up for discussion and alteration.
  • Characters marked in teal are the ones I'm looking for, if applicable.
  • Characters marked in purple are my switches, if applicable.
  • Lines marked as (On hold) are in discussion or otherwise reserved but not in play.

Acquainted with the Night M/M
Acquainted with the Night
The world was often unfair, leaving people to find ways to survive, but stealing from a vampire rarely went well. Worse yet, when the slighted vampire later saved said thief from a precarious predicament, the owed debt becomes more than just monetary. While the thief is wholly uninterested in being saved from himself or anyone else, the vampire seems determined to rescue him, while unintentionally dragging the human into the supernatural world and the impending conflict therein.

Bondage | self-destruction | romance | brat | vampire/human

Fated M/M
Fated
Recently, a werewolf has moved to town. On a night out, he gets into a bar fight where he meets someone. The connection is strange and instant, but he’s resolved that it isn’t going to happen because he doesn’t need to get mixed up with a human. Later, when hunters attack, the human happens to be there. In a valiant effort to save the mate he doesn’t want from danger, the werewolf misses that he’s just saved one of the people trying to kill him and his pack. They both now have a problem.

Fated mates | enemies | supernatural | werewolf/human

Guarantor of Peace M/F
Guarantor of Peace
War had come to the country. To save his people, he agreed to give his daughter to the enemy nation. When he presented the news to her, his greatest lie was that she was to go for a year to stay in the enemy’s court. The reality was that to ensure continued peace, she was to be married to a man she didn’t know, in a country she wasn’t from, who spoke a language she was passingly versed in. He wasn’t elated at marrying and certainly less enthusiastic about someone he’d never met, but the deal was struck. For peace, they would have to learn to get along.

Romance | bickering | historical fiction/fantasy

Death Collecting M/M
Death Collecting
Reapers and demons both deal in souls, but having to compete makes them natural enemies. It's only an extreme desire toward revenge that would drive a reaper to deal with a demon. When the reaper summons the demon, he bargains his own soul. Suddenly bound together, the two become unlikely allies, at least until the contract is fulfilled. It does not mean that they get along.

Romance or NC | enemies to lovers or enemies and lovers | bondage possible | demon/reaper

This is the End M/M
This is the End
God has had enough of humans destroying His creation, or so that's the story. Angels have been sent by an absent god to eradicate humanity. In the initial purge, some of those remaining took up arms against the angels who had become more vulnerable on Earth, while other humans made themselves useful, which proved to delay the inevitable. One angel in particular found himself injured in that first sweep. It's a human that is in charge of ensuring that angel recovers and returns to complete the task. However, now that he's met a human, who isn't all bad, the angel is faced with a problem: does he follow orders and kill someone he's become fond of or does he risk rebellion?

(Based on a line that I had years ago; I can't take credit for the initial idea.)

Romance | potential character death | angel/human | a "lighthearted" romp through an existential crisis and the end of the world

Fandom
(I don't mix my fandoms with OCs.)
Currently, N/A

Pairings, etc
Currently, N/A
Souls owned: Five -- A/A | Lines | O/O | Storage Box

blue envy

No Longer Available/Active/WIP
Not the Best Thing M/F
Not the Best Thing
She’s a spoiled thing, but more than that, she’s manipulative, vindictive, and destructive. Unfortunately, she’s also adored by millions as the country’s sweetheart. When they hired him to pretend to be her boyfriend, she thought he was going to be like everyone else: intimidated and easy to push around until she got bored. He isn’t.

(Brat, bondage, D/s, other warnings TBD.)
Alternative Not the Best Thing M/M
Not the Best thing

Hired as security for the venue, he found the performer smoking in the stairwell. Having grown up in the limelight, he was hard to handle at the best of times: doesn’t listen, does what he wants, and is determined to self-destruct. It doesn’t help that he can be vicious and vindictive. Their first encounter doesn’t go well. But one moment between them, witnessed by the performer’s manager, convinces the manager to offer the only man who’s got his client’s attention a job as a bodyguard.

(Brat, bondage, D/s, drug use, other warnings TBD.)

Hallowed Ground M/M
Hallowed Ground
He’d been out driving when a man burst from the woods onto the road in front him. The stranger was bleeding profusely and looked to be on death’s door, which prompted a drive to the hospital that turned into a semi-kidnapping to a cabin.
The human had unknowingly saved a werewolf from hunters who now thought the two were, at the very least, friends.
The chance encounter led to two problems: the human was being hunted for his accidental involvement with a werewolf and there was something in the human’s scent that called to the werewolf. On the second account, the human unfortunately smelled vaguely like he’d already been around another werewolf.

(Romance, supernatural, mates, other warnings TBD.)

Smoke and Mirrors M/M
Smoke and Mirrors
Three years ago, they met each other in a bar. By the time they were sitting on a curb, too drunk to read straight, they were friends, although they had already realized they had drastically different pasts. One was all culture and high society. The other left home in his teens.
A year and a half ago, they started to have feelings for one another that neither of them were risking their friendship for, although there was one night it got a little too close for comfort.
However, they’ve got bigger secrets than just attraction. Both are leading double lives: gifted with power and on opposite sides of the law. For “best friends,” they’ve got a whole graveyard of skeletons in their closets.

(Romance with violence, dubious consent, superheroes/villains, friends to enemies or lovers, other warnings TBD.)

Lies in Marriage M/M
Lies in Marriage
Political marriages were common between countries, they created valuable alliances. However, when a neighboring country seeks such an alliance, it's under the false belief that a princess is available. Fearing the crumbling of their ties, which in turn would have devastating economic consequences, the family takes a hard look at the prince. In desperation, they dress him as a princess to make it through a marriage alliance, but he also needs to survive the signing of several treaties that ensure continued prosperity before he's allowed to fake his own death and return to his home country.

(Romance and/or NC. Crossdressing, and other warnings TBD. Based on a line I had years ago.)
Alternative Lies in Marriage F/F
Alt Lies in Marriage
Political marriages were common between countries, they created valuable alliances. However, when a neighboring country seeks such an alliance, it's under the false belief that a prince is available because the princess has never dressed as expected for her gender. Fearing the crumbling of their ties, which in turn would have devastating economic consequences, the family takes a hard look at the princess. In desperation, the royal family convinces her to deceive the other princess and family, ensuring a marriage alliance, but she also needs to survive the signing of several treaties that ensure continued prosperity before she's allowed to fake her own death.

(Romance and/or NC. Crossdressing, enemies to lovers, and other warnings TBD.)

La vie et mort M/F
La vie et mort
On the brink of war, two kingdoms have arranged to meet. Already, the vampire kingdom has easily swept through other lands. To prevent more human casualties, the human king has convinced the vampire ruler to meet and negotiate which is, in effect, a surrender. Upon meeting the human princess, the negotiations turn and the only acceptable terms to prevent war become a marriage.

(Romance and/or NC. One-hundred percent stole this premise from a book.)

Collide M/F
Collide
The Red Queen has made the practice of magic punishable by death in her war-torn country. In the outskirts of the city are rebels lying in wait for the chance to rise up against her mad tyranny. The rebel leader has fashioned a plan to get into the castle to kill the woman. Upon first meeting, his plans change, but what will become of the queen and the country now? Will there be peace, will the queen outwit her captor, or will he destroy her in the end?

(Likely NC, enemies to lovers, bondage, other warnings TBD.)

blue envy

blue envy

[Saved space.]

blue envy

blue envy

blue envy

Chonky update.
Updated: Added Sanguine Masquerade and Last Sunrise. Moved Roadmap, the World is Always Ending, and Lupara Bianca. Updated tag formatting and availability in O/Os.

blue envy

Updated: Added Acquainted with the Night. Moved Sanguine Masquerade, Last Sunrise, Welcome to Pandemonium. Updated A/A.