U R Banned!

Started by stormkitten, April 17, 2009, 12:06:51 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

SirSetzer

Banned for not appreciating kindness.

My heart, it is shattered.
ONs and OFFs
"What lies behind us, and what lies before us are tiny matters compared to what lies within us."
I'm a nice guy.

Hiddenhart

Banned for shattering your own heart...

Harley Quinn

I appreciate what exists.  ;)

Banned for banning him because of a shattered heart.
Ons/Offs - Absences

Note: Since I get mistaken for this other member a lot, my username has a space and is Harley Quinn - I am not HarleyQuinn

Insanityenviesme

banned for being so delightful and then abruptly vanishing :(
Moments of Sanity

Fishin' For Insanity                 Drive me Crazy                    My Asylum                 Mad about somethin                 Don't click!

Confusion is befuddled by me         Fear is terrified of me         Love adores me         And Insanity Envies Me.

Harley Quinn

Banned for confusing me, because I'm not sure what he means.
Ons/Offs - Absences

Note: Since I get mistaken for this other member a lot, my username has a space and is Harley Quinn - I am not HarleyQuinn

Insanityenviesme

banned for being confused by him.
-frops her a hint-
I'm still waiting to be burnt..
Moments of Sanity

Fishin' For Insanity                 Drive me Crazy                    My Asylum                 Mad about somethin                 Don't click!

Confusion is befuddled by me         Fear is terrified of me         Love adores me         And Insanity Envies Me.

Harley Quinn

Banned for not reading the PM I sent him about why it hasn't happened yet...?
Ons/Offs - Absences

Insanityenviesme

banned because that doesnt help his craving to be burnt to reduce
Moments of Sanity

Harley Quinn

Banned because he needs to realize that he has to wait until the opportunity is there.
Ons/Offs - Absences

Insanityenviesme

banned because she doesnt get he was just kidding
Moments of Sanity

Harley Quinn

Banned because he wasn't.  :P
Ons/Offs - Absences

Insanityenviesme

-laughs-
banned because she doesn't want to believe him
Moments of Sanity

Harley Quinn

Banned because he's trying to make her believe him, but she knows better.  XD
Ons/Offs - Absences

Insanityenviesme

-laughs-
bans because she's fooling herself
Moments of Sanity

Harley Quinn

Banned because now he's tempted me to test that theory and the burning won't happen until Monday.  Do you stand by that statement now?  O:)
Ons/Offs - Absences

Insanityenviesme

-laughs-
bans her because she thinks waiting is not fun
Moments of Sanity

SirSetzer

Banned for talking about fire and burning.

Keep it safe here, citizens. Especially you, Miss Innocent.
ONs and OFFs
"What lies behind us, and what lies before us are tiny matters compared to what lies within us."
I'm a nice guy.

Harley Quinn

Yes, Sir.

Banned for not letting me continue talking about burning.
Ons/Offs - Absences

SirSetzer

Banned for showing resistance.
ONs and OFFs
I'm a nice guy.

Harley Quinn

-grumbles to self-

Banned for noticing.
Ons/Offs - Absences

SirSetzer

Banned for being a goody-two-shoes.  ;D
ONs and OFFs
I'm a nice guy.

Insanityenviesme

bans for banning burning
Moments of Sanity

MrDiamondBackJack

You are banned for overusing alliteration.

"It's good to see me, isn't it? No need to answer.  That was retorical."- Glinda (Wicked)

Insanityenviesme

you are banned for not appreciating it :p
Moments of Sanity

Rubicon

banned for banning burning banning beyond belief.