U R Banned!

Started by stormkitten, April 17, 2009, 12:06:51 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

Lucius Cornelius

banned for not having an animed based avi..

oh wait....

grayfoxz

Banned for being a guy.

Bubbles

I ban you for the za magic hat~
A/AO/O's
No more RP's.I am swamped for now.

grayfoxz

Banns you for tripping in the DM ;)

Autumn52

U R Banned for being so sweet
May light guide you through your turmoil and may darkness never cross your path.

White Light be upon you if that is your wish

Kytn

Updates coming soon!

MrDiamondBackJack

You are banned for still being cute in the morning, while l look like a grizzled prospector in need of my yearly bath.

"It's good to see me, isn't it? No need to answer.  That was retorical."- Glinda (Wicked)

Kytn

You are banned for needing a bath! Phew!
Updates coming soon!

TheLegionary

You are banned because your avatar is hidden under the sheets!

Kytn

You are banned because your avatar is exposed!
Updates coming soon!

Bubbles

U R banned because the avy is so cute XD
A/AO/O's
No more RP's.I am swamped for now.

Insanityenviesme

You are banned cause yours is soo hawwwtt!!
Moments of Sanity

Fishin' For Insanity                 Drive me Crazy                    My Asylum                 Mad about somethin                 Don't click!

Confusion is befuddled by me         Fear is terrified of me         Love adores me         And Insanity Envies Me.

Kytn

You are banned for making me giggle! =P
Updates coming soon!

Insanityenviesme

you are banned for making me..well..I cant say that here..so you're just banned! :p
Moments of Sanity

Fishin' For Insanity                 Drive me Crazy                    My Asylum                 Mad about somethin                 Don't click!

Confusion is befuddled by me         Fear is terrified of me         Love adores me         And Insanity Envies Me.

Autumn52

U R Banned for making me smile with that last banning
May light guide you through your turmoil and may darkness never cross your path.

White Light be upon you if that is your wish

Insanityenviesme

you are banned because you make me smile even when you ban me
Moments of Sanity

Kytn

You are banned for making me blush!
Updates coming soon!

Insanityenviesme

you are banned for not allowing me to do any more than make you blush :p
Moments of Sanity

Kytn

You are banned for making assumptions.
Updates coming soon!

Insanityenviesme

you are banned for not telling me that sooner!
Moments of Sanity

Kytn

You are banned for not asking!
Updates coming soon!

Insanityenviesme

you are banned for making me wait so long :p
Moments of Sanity

Kytn

You are banned for waiting at all! =P
Updates coming soon!

Insanityenviesme

you are banned for having a very small avi :p
Moments of Sanity

Kytn

You are banned for having a normally sized one!

I can't get it to work any larger than this. =/
Updates coming soon!