You are either not logged in or not registered with our community. Click here to register.
October 21, 2016, 04:15:00 AM

Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
Did you miss your activation email?

Login with username, password and session length

Click here if you are having problems.
Default Wide Screen Beige Lilac Rainbow Black & Blue October Send us your theme!

Wiki Blogs Dicebot

Author Topic: Looking for a male?  (Read 600 times)

Offline SamanthaTopic starter

Looking for a male?
« on: April 16, 2009, 06:36:46 PM »
So, I would like a rp... something more romantic... but anything will do at this point. I have a few ideas, at different ranges, so please message here, or pm me with what kind of RP you're interested in, and I'll give you my ideas!

Offline cutthroatcure

Re: Looking for a male?
« Reply #1 on: April 19, 2009, 04:09:20 PM »
I am pretty open...Give me your ideas and we will see what we Roleplay.

Offline cutthroatcure

« Reply #2 on: April 19, 2009, 05:03:13 PM »
I will say I find myself a hopeless romantic. So i think that we could do something. Just let me know.

Offline ambitiousson

« Reply #3 on: April 20, 2009, 02:58:45 AM »
Would you be interested in an incest role at all? As am looking for someone to possibly play the grandmother or mother within a long romantic story :) x

Offline Sir Haley

« Reply #4 on: April 23, 2009, 09:51:00 PM »
Here is something that has been scratching my brain for awhile.

-Fallen Paladin turned Mercenary Leader.  Somehow the female character's role plays a part into why this Paladin has changed his ways.  Though the mercenaries seem quite altruistic and help the society overall, sometimes the leader will disappear and when he comes back, news has come that a church has been destroyed, its inhabitants, slaughtered.

I realize this has not been terribly thought out, but maybe with your help we can streamline it in a way that will make this playable, and enjoyable.

Also, I see myself as a romantic as well, so maybe we might click.  if you have a different idea, please PM me.  We'll see what develops.