You are either not logged in or not registered with our community. Click here to register.

December 10, 2016, 06:31:16 PM

Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
Did you miss your activation email?

Login with username, password and session length

Click here if you are having problems.
Default Wide Screen Beige Lilac Rainbow Black & Blue October Send us your theme!

Hark!  The Herald!
Holiday Issue 2016

Wiki Blogs Dicebot

Author Topic: Law School  (Read 438 times)

Offline JuliaInNJ2007Topic starter

Law School
« on: April 15, 2009, 03:01:17 PM »
Hi there. I have an idea for something involving submission and betrayal.

You would play a law school student. You grew up very rich, prep school,the son of a very powerful man, vacations in Nantucket, Ivy League blood in your family, etc. You hope to use your law degree to become a Master of the Universe type. You're in the running to finish at the top of the class and win a prestigious award/fellowship, one that will no doubt launch your career.

My boyfriend and I also go to the same law school. My boyfriend is the son of a single mother. He worked his way through high school and college. Very blue-collar background. He has dreams of entering the legal profession to help better the condition of people with similar backgrounds to himself. And he's the other contender for the award/fellowship.

You two despise each other. And you also despise me by association.

I'll just leave it at that. :)

Offline carlos82

Re: Law School
« Reply #1 on: April 17, 2009, 07:49:41 AM »
JuliaInNJ2007,

This sounds very interesting but not exactly sure where you see the story heading? Do you want to pm me a few more details?

Also, any chance of doing over IM?

Let me know!

Offline sparklingangel

Re: Law School
« Reply #2 on: April 18, 2009, 01:42:56 AM »
Any interest in the law school student being a female? I am in law school and would love to play this one :)