You are either not logged in or not registered with our community. Click here to register.

December 08, 2016, 10:11:29 AM

Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
Did you miss your activation email?

Login with username, password and session length

Click here if you are having problems.
Default Wide Screen Beige Lilac Rainbow Black & Blue October Send us your theme!

Hark!  The Herald!
Holiday Issue 2016

Wiki Blogs Dicebot

Author Topic: The Perils Of Undercover Work...(Open to 1 Male)  (Read 377 times)

Online iridum248Topic starter

The Perils Of Undercover Work...(Open to 1 Male)
« on: April 13, 2009, 08:09:50 AM »
Hey, all. Recently, I found a certain artbook...And I've thought up a new RP idea. It's fairly elaborate, but bear with me...

Every once in a while, someone gets the idea of conquering the world. Really, it's not exactly uncommon; There's always some two-bit tyrant, or petty overlord, or goblin warchief who wants to- As they say- 'cast a shadow over the world, and plunge the lands of Middle-Earth into darkness, as soon as I can find this damn ring!'

When *he* started, it seemed like the same old story- Some minor humanoid chieftan (No-one quite knows who he is...Though some say it's a goblin) went on the warpath, and, after the massacre of a few towns, is gathering a tide of foulness to his banner. Orcs, goblins, trolls, ogres...All coming down from the mountains, the caves, the swamps, to join his ever-growing army.

The thing is, this time, the warlord might be onto something. This time, he might actually get it right...Or so the sages say. Whatever it is, whatever he has, it's clearly too dangerous for him to retain this edge...

Now, what with equal employment per alignment, evil adventurers/mercenaries, are signing up too- Mostly for 'PHAT LEWT', some for the pillaging, some just for the PvP. Of course, this a perfect opportunity to sneak in, and find out exactly what's going on...

But you'd have to be crazy to do that, right? Right?

This is Kei-Lin Litchi, adventureress extraordinare:

Though she *really* should know better, she'd been paid a ridiculous sum to get in, find out what's going on, and get out again. As an added bonus, she's somewhat...questionable...in her motives- And her morality, of course, which helps fitting in with the 'Chaotic Evil' crowd- Though she's just Chaotic.

And unless she's careful, this is going to be the worse mistake of her life.

Synopsis:

Whew, that was long. ^_^

Basically, I'm looking for 1 male player, to serve as a DM for this scenario; As Kei-Lin, I'll be trying to infiltrate the humanoid camp, in the guise of an evil mercenary...And if Kei-Lin has to use her feminine wiles to get to the top, then so be it.

While I'm not too sure about a system, I'm hoping for a fairly elaborate RP- And a wide array of horny goblins/orcs to take advantage of our greedy heroine...As I'm fairly active, I'm hoping the DM can be, too. Beyond that- Hope to hear from you soon!

Offline Aaleril

Re: The Perils Of Undercover Work...(Open to 1 Male)
« Reply #1 on: April 13, 2009, 08:17:02 AM »
Mmm...this sounds like a pretty interesting premise. PM me for the details!

Online iridum248Topic starter

« Reply #2 on: April 13, 2009, 08:30:37 AM »
Yep, glad you're interested. ^_^

Offline Silent Wayfarer

« Reply #3 on: April 13, 2009, 09:47:58 AM »
Oooh, this sounds fun. And I've worked with you before, so this should be good. ;)