You are either not logged in or not registered with our community. Click here to register.
October 28, 2016, 04:32:48 PM

Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
Did you miss your activation email?

Login with username, password and session length

Click here if you are having problems.
Default Wide Screen Beige Lilac Rainbow Black & Blue October Send us your theme!

Wiki Blogs Dicebot

Author Topic: More RP ideas. Females wanted. [MUL]  (Read 414 times)

Offline LolliTopic starter

More RP ideas. Females wanted. [MUL]
« on: April 10, 2009, 05:12:51 PM »
I have a couple more ideas I'd like to get into play. ;]

Yes, Mistress.
This one will be a pretty standard "use me and abuse me" kind of thing. A spoiled rich 18-year-old brat gets a proper punishment from the new live-in maid while her parents are out of town.
With this particular idea, I would play the submissive. Whoever is interested would be the dominate one.

Behind Closed Doors.
A random yumyum I'd like to play out; a shy, innocent virgin walks in on a lesbian orgy between a group of her friends. The friends attempt to coax her into joining them, but she is reluctant. Possibly non-consensual, but I'd be tempted to make the little prude like it eventually. ;p
I would be the reluctant friend. Unsure if I should have a group RP with this one, or if one person could play every one of the girls in the orgy.. will discuss through PM with whoever is interested.

A girl's lifelong friend becomes obsessed with her after walking in on her masturbating. Neither had any lesbian-type feelings for each other prior to this. Possible non-con, as well. Although maybe once the two finally do fuck, I'd like it to be a very passionate thing; deep, sexy kisses, caressing and "I love you"s.
I'm more prone, at this moment, to play the girl who's caught masturbating instead of the girl who becomes obsessed. Although, depending on whoever is interested, I would play either role.

Also, I have to add that everyone of these ideas, I would adore to have some tribbing into it. To those of you who don't know what that is... look it up. You won't be disappointed. ;]

Anybody interested please contact me by PM so I can keep this thread clear for further ideas.
Thank you. :]
« Last Edit: April 19, 2009, 05:03:06 PM by Lolli »

Offline Aaleril

Re: Unnamed RP. Player needed for male lead. [NA]?
« Reply #1 on: April 10, 2009, 07:16:20 PM »
This does sound interesting, tell me more about it!

Offline LolliTopic starter

Re: More RP ideas. Females wanted. [BON][NC-H][MUL]
« Reply #2 on: April 19, 2009, 04:50:53 PM »
Bumping; updated with new ideas. ;3