Question about One on One Request Thread updates

Started by BlackStone, May 26, 2022, 12:18:52 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

BlackStone

Request Thread Staffers,

I do have a question abut the One on One Request thread since I do understand the policy about bumping.  What I would like to do is to edit the thread with my new consolidated plot request, one for Original Plots, One for Fandom, and since it has been 30 days since a previous bump, do so.  I am asking if this would be considered a substantive update and would be allowed under the new policy or not?

For a comparison, this is the old thread and here is the updated thread.

Thank you for your time.

Respectfully,

Staff

Britwitch

Quote from: BlackStone on May 26, 2022, 12:18:52 AM
Request Thread Staffers,

I do have a question abut the One on One Request thread since I do understand the policy about bumping.  What I would like to do is to edit the thread with my new consolidated plot request, one for Original Plots, One for Fandom, and since it has been 30 days since a previous bump, do so.  I am asking if this would be considered a substantive update and would be allowed under the new policy or not?

For a comparison, this is the old thread and here is the updated thread.

Thank you for your time.

Respectfully,

Staff

It looks absolutely fine to me ;D

Just make sure to label any NSFW images as such if you plan to include them.

Current status : Selectively seeking new stories

BlackStone

cindyluv

I'd like to post a RP request but want to make sure I can.....I'm sure somewhere in the past that I requested plots before....can someone delete or archive them so I can post a new one?

kink loving bondage fan....got ropes, ballgags, nipple clamps and a whip?....then I'm your girl!

a submissive but will occasionally play domme for the right girl

Chasing Dreams

Quote from: cindyluv on May 26, 2022, 06:26:26 PM
I'd like to post a RP request but want to make sure I can.....I'm sure somewhere in the past that I requested plots before....can someone delete or archive them so I can post a new one?
I PMed you.
Selectively Available for NEW stories.
Status ⋮ Around here somewhere.
Posts owed ⋮ 4 out of 11 
Posting Order (Click to see.)

Thank you Amaris for the beautiful signature!

BlackStone

Oh, not PM'd me. whew.  I thought something was wrong there.