The Bear, The Witch, and the Wardrobe lies...

Started by Chreestafer, May 10, 2022, 09:00:14 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

Chreestafer

This is a lose story concept that I'd love to run with two other people!

My character (the bear) is a werebear barbarian from the north.  Venturing out from the northern clans he is tasked with committing an epic deed to signify his coming of age to return to the clans.  This is a normal custom among many barbarian trades, it's a form of "coming of age" ritual that will grant him the rights to ascend to the throne of tribe leader.  Even though he is in his mid 20s he's a fierce and weathered warrior.  He comes to town, gaining many looks, to find any leads on an adventure.

Your characters are party members or friends.  Maybe adventurers just starting out.  One of you is an apprentice mage (the witch)  the other is of any class background, but she is really a he, or partly a he (the wardrobe liar)  maybe cross dresser/trap type.  Or a full shemale?  We can discuss. 

They 2 need muscle for an adventure they plan to go and the werebear happens into town at the right moment!

What dangers will they face? What sexual desires will be explored? 

So seeking 2 other players! One a female mage, the other a shemale/tranny/cross dressing/trap of any class.

Races are open and encoured other than human.

Feel free to pm me with thoughts and questions :)
“The Doctor: This is bad, I don't like this. [kicks console and yells in pain] Never use force, you just embarrass yourself. Unless you're cross, in which case... always use force!
Amy: Shall I run and get the manual?
The Doctor: I threw it in a supernova.
Amy: You threw the manual in a supernova? Why?
The Doctor: Because I disagreed with it! Now stop talking to me when I'm cross!”
Ons and Offs
F-List

Chreestafer

I seemed to have gained some interest in this.  I do want to see what different kind of characters apply.  So, if you're interested, please fill out this character sheet and either PM it to me or post it here!

Player Name:
Name:
Photo:
Class:
Gear:
History:
Fears:
Ons:
Offs:
Sexual Ons:
Sexual Offs:

“The Doctor: This is bad, I don't like this. [kicks console and yells in pain] Never use force, you just embarrass yourself. Unless you're cross, in which case... always use force!
The Doctor: Because I disagreed with it! Now stop talking to me when I'm cross!”
Ons and Offs
F-List

Chreestafer

Player Name: Chreestafer
Name: Zarian Snowhammer

Race: Human Lycan (Werebear)
Class: Barbarian
Gear: Hide armor and boots made from the skin of a fallen bear, Magical Warhammer, Small pack yielding: money pouch, rolled up sleeping bag, hunting knife, portable fishing gear, herbs and spices, and oddly a book.
History: Zarian is the offspring of a retired scribe from a kingdom far east and the current Chieftan of the tribe of the bear.  His mother, well Scholar'd and smarter then quite a few wizards of old, fell in love with the ragged brute of a man, known as Tylk Snowhammer, whilst they adventured together.  Tylk was and his tribe were Bear Lycans by choice, and the northern frost mountains learned to fear the Tribe of the Bear, for their polar bear shifting looks.  As per custom in most barbarian tribes, the son of the Chief had the rights to claim the throne when he saw fit.  Yet to be accepted as a man, he would need to prove himself on some grand journey, accomplishing a deed the gods would see.  Zarian packed his things, and with some hesitance from his mother, he set out to journey and see what the world held before him.  He can often be seen reading however, which is an oddity, since most barbarians are illiterate.  Yet his mother saw fit to teach and raise her child with a civilized mindset in between his duties as the chiefs son.
Fears: Outwardly = Nothing.  Inwardly = he fears disappointing his namesake with failure.
Ons: Reading, singing the songs of his tribe, being in the nude (a more common aspect of the tribes was nudity), the wilderness.
Offs: shady folk (rogues, he doesn't trust them), Larger crowds
Sexual Ons: https://www.f-list.net/c/chreestafer
Sexual Offs: https://www.f-list.net/c/chreestafer

additional pics

Spoiler: Click to Show/Hide

werebear

full bear form

Ons and Offs
F-List