Interest CheckIn CharacterOut of Character
As you check the mailbox, you notice one envelope with flashy colors, which turns out to carry the logo from the rather exclusive casino located down town. Opening the letter, you discover it's an invitation for a very exclusive cardgame, with some big money at stake:You are invited to a high-stave Texas Hold'em game!
The receiver of this letter is invited to a special Texas Hold'em tournament coming this saturday, in a private back room of our casino. This invitation is not tied to a specific person, and can be handed out to a third party, and used as long as all requirements are met:Tournament requirements
Details about the poker rules
- Only people in possession of this invitation are entitled to enter. Only ony person is allowed entrance per invitation. It is not allowed to bring a partner or observer.
- Participants need to be aware of the rules of Texas Hold'em. Participants that are revealed to be unaware during the course of the game are removed from their tournament. Their entrance money will not be returned.
- All participants must be present at eight o'clock sharp. The doors to the back room will close at eight o'clock and will no longer allow entrance.
- All participants must bring in US$ 250,000.= entrance money, including the host. This money forms the tournament prize, with the winner receiving all.
- Participants are not allowed to wear more than four articles of clothing, including all accessories and jewelry. Articles that come in pairs, such as shoes, socks, gloves and earrings count as a single article of clothing. A wardrobe will be available to store excess clothes.
- All participants need to be over the age of eightteen.
- All participants need to appear properly washed. Participants with poor hygiene are not allowed entrance to the game.
Special rules for this high-stake tournament
- Every participant starts the game with 20 chips.
- The positions at the table will be randomly decided at the start of the game by drawing cards. This will also determine the dealer for the first round. The order of the participants does not change during the game.
- As long as there are four or more participants remaining, the dealer will not participate in the game for the duration of that round. When three or less participants remain, the dealer will be involved as normal.
- After every round, the participant to the last dealer's left will be the new dealer.
- The small blind will start at 1 chip. The big blind will always be twice the small blind.
- Every time the dealer chip completes another round around the table, the small blind doubles.
- As long as three or more players remain, the participant left of the dealer will have the small blind and the participant to his or her left will have the big blind. When only two players remain, the dealer will have the small blind, and his or her opponent will have the big blind.
- There is no limit to the number of chips a player can bet.
- When participants need to pay more chips than they have to call a blind or bet, they can go all in. A sidepot will be created that contains all the chips that are bet in excess of the broke participant. If the broke participant wins the hand, the sitepot goes to the participant with the next best hand.
- Participants are not allowed to reveal their cards until after the end of the round. At the end of the round, all participants that haven't folded are required to reveal both cards.
- If two or more hands are tied, the pot is split among the players. If the pot cannot be evenly split, the remainer will carry over to the next round. If any sidepots are present, the sidepots will be handled first. All chips that can't be evenly split are added to the main pot.
I shall participate myself as well, of course chipping in my own entrance fee. All drinks for the evening will be on me. I hope to have peeked your interest and will be looking forward to the game.
- After the end of each round, the winner of that round must propose a dare to each player with no remaining chips, if any. Different people can be offered different dares.
- Participants that decline to perform the dare must discard an article of clothing. Participants that were already naked when they decline a dare are removed from the game.
- When more than one participant is out of chips, they can be offered a dare to perform together. If one participant declines the dare (and thus drops an article of clothing or is removed from the game), the other participant must still perform a different dare chosen by the game winner.
- Participants that decided to perform the dare can still back out during the performance of the dare, whereby they have to strip as if they declined it in the first place. If this dare was tied to someone else's dare, the performer of that dare still has to perform a new dare.
- The game winner can offer a dare that involves the game winner itself or a volunteer. If either the game winner or the volunteer backs out of the dare, the participant that was required to perform the dare is assumed to have completed the dare.
- A variety of BDSM equipment and toys will be provided that can be included in the dares.
- If a participant disagrees to a dare (and thus drops an article of clothing), that same dare (or something highly resembling it) cannot be asked to the same person again. If the dare involved another person, a dare is only considered the same if the other person is of the same gender as the first occasion. If it's unclear if a dare resembles a former dare, all remaining participants can vote. If the vote ends in a tie, the dare is considered to be highly resembling the earlier dare.
- Dares that cause injuries or permanent alterations to the body are not permitted.
- Dares that require the touching of bodily wastes are not permitted.
- Dares that require someone to eat or drink anything are not permitted.
- Dares cannot include any equipment other than those provided.
- After all participants without chips performed a dare or discarded an article of clothing, they receive an amount of chips equal to ten times the current small blind.
I'm gonna give another shot about a game I've tried setting up a while ago, but this time decide on all the details in advance.
I'm looking for players that are really interested into winning the game. Of course they can enjoy the dares they force others to do, but they have to keep their eyes on the money. There will of course be lots of sex along the way thanks to the dares, but the evening will not end up with everyone hanging in each other's arms in a big orgy.
Players should have at least some knowledge about poker, though they don't have to be experts. We will work with chips, so there will be actual betting. The choice between Drawpoker and Texas Holdem is up for debate. If you're interested in joining, please state your preference, or indicate that you don't mind either way.
We are actually going to play out the hands of poker. Yes, this might take a while, but it's actually the aspect of betting that is part of the charm. To manage this, all players take turn in being the dealer, and the dealer himself will not participate in the current round, but instead hand out the cards to every player over PM, keeping track of which player has what cards.
I don't mind playing the host, but if someone thinks he or she could play a great host, then that person is welcome to take the role of casino owner. The host will participate in the poker game just like any other player would, but the character is also in charge of making sure the glasses of all the ladies remain filled. He's also allowed to describe the room layout in the initial post, but that's optional. Of course it can also be a she, and the name can be changed as desired.
Considering the nature of this game, players shouldn't pay too much attention of the O/O threads of the other players. You are never ever forced to perform a dare. If all the dares kept the offs in mind, people would never be stripping. Likewise, players should not look at each other's O/O threads to seek out something that will make that player pass on the dare. This game will not be on the NC boards, since no NC is included whatsoever. A few generic offs (Mutilation?, Scat?) will apply to the game, though.
Oh yeah, I'd also prefer people to play their own gender. In addition, having a roughly even amount of males and females would be nice.