[NC - E] [MUL] [M/F] Mythology, Prophesy and Gov.-Oriented.

Started by Mistress Of Damned Ink, April 03, 2009, 12:46:02 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

Mistress Of Damned Ink

Okay, so I have three ideas, two of them are old plots that I am trying to revive that simmered and died when I disappeared. Just to let you know now though, I try to reply once a week, but sometimes it does take me a bit longer - depending on how I am feeling and how much homework I have. I work part-time, attend school full-time, and help a friend out by watching her child when she needs me too. So, just a heads up!

Apart from that, I consider my work very seriously and if you look at my past posts, you will see I try to give adequate detail... This does not always mean length, but I aim to at least match the other posts in the thread. I expect the same from responding people - serious, deticated authors who are detailed. Okay, now to the ideas!

1. Greek Mythology. [UN] - Status - Open.
A Thread or Two (with seperate persons) that re-create a Myth, like the kidnapping of Persphrone by Hades of the Underworld, forcing her to be his Queen for six of the twelve months (which in turn leads to the two seasons of fall and winter).

-- Siren/Sailor Idea. [NC - H] - Status on This Idea - Pending . . . For Closure.
Another idea I had was perhaps me playing the role of a Siren and luring in sailors, etc. We can throw ideas out, I just know this would be so much fun and we could make these ancient myths into newer more fascinating plots that we get to enjoy!

2. The Prophesised Child. [UN] - Status - Open.
With Mdazfrench.
[Note in Regards to UN - Probably Violent and Sexual but no BDSM here really other than when the two prophesied children find out that is who they have married and seek out to kill each other and end up unable.]
I play a prophesied child who is raised like a God-sent babe, being trained and kept in the safest regards. I become the Clans strongest, fastest and most skilled Assassin, and when the Kingdom is overthrown over by the rivaling Clan, I am married to their Highest Ranking Assassin – attempting to penetrate the Clan from the Inside.
The plot is basically where two rivaling clans that were once one passed on down a prophesy that in their most time of need a child would unite them. However the clan became split, each bearing a prophesied child and unknowning of the opposing clans child, one obtaining the throne and the other being outcasted. The outcasts penetrate the royalty by marrying the prophesied child (me) and her sister into the highest royalty. Unaware, that in previous duel, one prophesied child was fighting the other, they are married and soon discover that they both are prophecy children. They both seek out to kill each other, but in the end realize they cant and that they love each other and seek to unite the clans as they were foretold to do. Whew. That's alot. The characters needed for this are still unsure for now. But if you are interested let me know! I think we only need one or two more players so let me know and I will update this when we know or pm you the updates of who we need.

3. Intellectual Hide and Seek. [NC - H] - Status - Pending . . . For Closure.
I play a witty, young and very authoritative Captain for a Top Secret Mission on an abandoned Island, who favors mind games and manipulative while trying to capture the spy she has found lurking around her camp – Seeking Access to the Top Secret Mission. I am looking for someone to play the spy. There are a few underylying plots already developed as this was supposed to be a one on one with another character, but he took on some more responsibilities in my absence and can't resume for now, so I would like to start a new thread with the same theme but with someone who'd like to start sometime soon.
"Her kiss could part your body and soul, and even as she breathed in your soul from your body, you would be in the most heighten sensual bliss, even knowing that when her lips moved from yours, you would be no more." ---In reference to Ebony, Raven of Darkness.

Doomsday

I would be interested in your third plot. It seems you have it quite worked out, did you want to discuss details over PM?

Mistress Of Damned Ink

Yes. I forgot to mention that above... I do prefer to recieve PMs in regards to interest in the plots above. I will update the original request as I recieve closures on ideas and will post to explain who recieved the roles in a new post.

Thank you for showing interest HPDDJ.
"Her kiss could part your body and soul, and even as she breathed in your soul from your body, you would be in the most heighten sensual bliss, even knowing that when her lips moved from yours, you would be no more." ---In reference to Ebony, Raven of Darkness.

Mistress Of Damned Ink

Updated Statuses.

Intellectual Hide and Seek is pending for closure.
The Siren/Sailor idea is pending for closure.

Still Waiting to clarify roles needed for the Prophesied Child.
*Note Regarding This Pending Status:
The female prophesised child, her sister, and her sisters husband are for sure taken, leaving the two clan leaders and the male prophesised child pending for taking. If you show interest for any of these roles let me know - also know that I do not want more than 4 people in this role-play as I feel the more people the more likely the thread will die early, so I am taking two roles and I am waiting from word from Mdazfrench as to if she would like to play two roles, thus why the characters are on hold as I feel she deserves right to have first choice. XD