You are either not logged in or not registered with our community. Click here to register.

December 04, 2016, 06:17:55 AM

Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
Did you miss your activation email?

Login with username, password and session length

Click here if you are having problems.
Default Wide Screen Beige Lilac Rainbow Black & Blue October Send us your theme!

Hark!  The Herald!
Holiday Issue 2016

Wiki Blogs Dicebot

Author Topic: [EX] Power Play and Death [M or F]  (Read 499 times)

Offline GreenthornTopic starter

[EX] Power Play and Death [M or F]
« on: April 02, 2009, 09:49:06 AM »
Of course it's an extreme game...it's me!!  ;D

Please excuse my thought process, but my mind runs entirely too fast to be able to organize information properly into eloquent words!

Note: Character B would be mine.  Character A is a woman in here, but a man would work nicely too!  I actually might want to do this with one of each  ;D

Character A: Dominant.  Approaches character B to dominate her.  Succeeds.  B becomes a “pet”.  Character A suffers from something…either physically or mentally…which is why she is dominant…she wants to be able to control something in her life.

Character B then slowly begins to convince Character A that there is a better way.  The seduction starts as what seems to be, a pet wanting to take care of her Mistress (character A).  Character A then becomes dependent on character B…-needing- her.  Character B begins to “call the shots” making character A back down progressively.

Eventual ending: Character B begins a slow process of “cutting out” the bad things within character A, literally…pieces of her body.  The final scene would be character A’s death which would happen of course during a tender scene of kissing, touching, so on.
-----

Please leave interest here, not in PM.

Offline Dim Hon

• The Horrible, Lovely Thing || The Sorcerer's Familiar || Not This || Sinners' Nadir || Desire of the Endless || More Dark In Me Than Bones || St. Fucking
  • Oracle
  • Carnite
  • The Aforementioned Darkness
  • My Role Play Preferences
  • View My Rolls
  • Referrals: 19
Re: [EX] Power Play and Death [M or F]
« Reply #1 on: April 02, 2009, 10:13:13 AM »
Woah.

That sounds wonderful! I can't take on any more games at the moment, but I thought it had to be said. I love it. ^_^

« Reply #2 on: April 02, 2009, 10:14:44 AM »
Heh Eden...well...I rarely get bites on my Extreme topics...so it might be around forever!

Offline ian123x

« Reply #3 on: April 02, 2009, 10:29:19 AM »
Hello there.  I would be very intrigued by this if you are interested in exploring it with a man. 

Offline TheLegionary

• War is peace, Freedom is slavery, Ignorance is strength.
  • Knight
  • Addict
  • Always ready to fight.
  • My Role Play Preferences
  • View My Rolls
  • Referrals: 1
« Reply #4 on: April 03, 2009, 10:25:31 AM »
Hello there!
I loved your idea! I can play the male A in your plots. Please send me a PM for further discussion.
Hugs,
TheLegionary

« Reply #5 on: April 03, 2009, 12:27:40 PM »
Ian and TheLegionary,

Thanks for your interest.  I am writing this right now as F/F with Trippingsatyr and will want to wait a bit before doing the same story with a male as Character A.

I am locking this thread for now and will reopen it when I'm ready :-)

http://elliquiy.com/forums/index.php?topic=33829.0