What does one TRILLION dollars look like?

Started by Spookie Monster, March 20, 2009, 07:31:03 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Spookie Monster

And to think that I often have trouble imagining what ten dollars looks like...

What does one TRILLION dollars look like?

Enjoy!

Spel

Money ROARED.
Like Elliquiy?
My ONs and OFFs
~ R.I.P., Cam ~ ~ R.I.P., Judi ~ ~ R.I.P., Steph ~

Oniya

*boggles at size of one trillion*

*boggles again at price of 'Google Sketch-up'*
"Language was invented for one reason, boys - to woo women.~*~*~Don't think it's all been done before
And in that endeavor, laziness will not do." ~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~Don't think we're never gonna win this war
Robin Williams-Dead Poets Society ~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~Don't think your world's gonna fall apart
I do have a cause, though.  It's obscenity.  I'm for it.  - Tom Lehrer~*~All you need is your beautiful heart
O/O's Updated 5/11/21 - A/A's - Current Status! - Writing a novel - all draws for Fool of Fire up!
Requests updated March 17

MusicNeverDies

*Coughs and steals just one measly pallet. No one will notice.*

mrbilly

Caeli

ʙᴜᴛᴛᴇʀғʟɪᴇs ᴀʀᴇ ɢᴏᴅ's ᴘʀᴏᴏғ ᴛʜᴀᴛ ᴡᴇ ᴄᴀɴ ʜᴀᴠᴇ ᴀ sᴇᴄᴏɴᴅ ᴄʜᴀɴᴄᴇ ᴀᴛ ʟɪғᴇ
ᴠᴇʀʏ sᴇʟᴇᴄᴛɪᴠᴇʟʏ ᴀᴠᴀɪʟᴀʙʟᴇ ғᴏʀ ɴᴇᴡ ʀᴏʟᴇᴘʟᴀʏs

ᴄʜᴇᴄᴋ ❋ ғᴏʀ ɪᴅᴇᴀs; 'ø' ғᴏʀ ᴏɴs&ᴏғғs, ᴏʀ ᴘᴍ ᴍᴇ.
{ø 𝕨 
  𝕒 }
»  ᴇʟʟɪᴡʀɪᴍᴏ
»  ᴄʜᴏᴏsᴇ ʏᴏᴜʀ ᴏᴡɴ ᴀᴅᴠᴇɴᴛᴜʀᴇ: ᴛʜᴇ ғɪғᴛʜ sᴄʜᴏʟᴀʀʟʏ ᴀʀᴛ
»  ひらひらと舞い散る桜に 手を伸ばすよ
»  ᴘʟᴏᴛ ʙᴜɴɴɪᴇs × sᴛᴏʀʏ sᴇᴇᴅs × ᴄʜᴀʀᴀᴄᴛᴇʀ ɪɴsᴘɪʀᴀᴛɪᴏɴs

Destiny Ascension

Holy shi-

*steals a boatload of those pallets*

Yeeeouch, thats a lot of money I don't have and..I kind of want it. :(
"Build courage when courage seems to fail, gain faith when there seems to be little cause for faith, create hope when hope becomes forlorn."
Andraste's flaming sword! I know where babies come from!

Dumpshock

Good dear lord... I knew that 1 trillion was a massive amount of money... but this... to actually see it...

...I'm still in awe...

ShrowdedPoet

. . .*eyes boggle*  HOLY FRACKING SHIT!!!  *stuffs a few packets of money in pocket*  *stares at the still overwhelming amount of money*  *stuffs some more in a duffle bag*  *looks around shifty eyes*  *loads one pallet onto the bed of a full size pickup and ties down with a tarp*  *shifty eyes*  *drives away happily headed for somewhere that is NOT the U.S.*
Kiss the hand that beats you.
Sexuality isn't a curse, it's a gift to embrace and explore!
Ons and Offs

The Dark Raven

*jumps in the back of ShrowdedPoet's truck and hands over a GPS to Switzerland...*

Check my A/A | O/O | Patience is begged. Momma to Rainbow Babies and teetering toward the goal of published author. Tentatively taking new stories.

SakiaWarner

*runs up behind said truck with shrowdedpoet and daylily with a box of krispie kremes and other goodies for the trip*

Take me with you!!!!
"When you suffice a need, you take that singular thing under your control...even for a little while, it's yours." You want it, you need it, you HAVE it, you CONTROL it. It's yours..."

ShrowdedPoet

*swings open the passenger side door so that Sakia can jump in and opens the rear windows so that daylily can slip through*
Kiss the hand that beats you.
Sexuality isn't a curse, it's a gift to embrace and explore!
Ons and Offs

Spookie Monster

Thanks for the replies, everybody!  Out of curiosity, what do you lads and lassies think about one trillion cents?

Spel

Make any cents for you?
Like Elliquiy?
My ONs and OFFs
~ R.I.P., Cam ~ ~ R.I.P., Judi ~ ~ R.I.P., Steph ~

Inkidu

With one pallet I could by my college and never worry about my grades again. *drool, drool*
If you're searching the lines for a point, well you've probably missed it; there was never anything there in the first place.

Mahro

Da-yum that's a lot of dosh.  I'm actually quite surprised at how little $1 million looks like!
Don't knock masturbation, it's sex with someone I love.