Kia's Looking For Stories

Started by Kia, October 03, 2021, 11:24:45 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Kia

Hi all! I'm back after a long, long, lonnnnng Haitus and looking to start one or two stories.

I play primarily female characters, but I can play male leads and NPC's as needed if the story speaks to me. On a very brief rundown:

• I am not looking for erotica as a focus. In fact, I'll be perfectly fine with a good story that never gets to the steamy scenes at all. I just want good story. :)
  • I'll try to respond to posts within 48 hours- in most cases it should be sooner.
  • I typically play female, but I can do male or NPC leads if the story inspires it. I do not like the "pick each other's character image" thing. I want to focus on the stories, not visually attractive props.

Here are a few ideas at the front of my mind. For more ideas and in-depth story-focused stuff, check out my O/O link in the footer.

• No Longer Top of the Food Chain. I just watched a few episodes of Zoo, where animals all over the world suddenly rise up against the human race. I do not want to copy the series itself, but I find the concept in itself extremely fascinating. Either during the fall or a time afterward where the characters are trying to survive.

• Trapped. Akin to the Dome, survival in a setting with limited mobility and supplies as problems mount. This could be a modern, fantasy, or sci-fi setting.

• Rivalry. Both characters are vying for the same thing, and the stakes are high. I generally prefer sci-fi or fantasy (even some horror mixed in the two). Modern settings are exceptionally rare.

• VtM. I enjoy playing a malkavian (Not the slap-with-a-fish random ones, an actual broken mirror with well-researched psychological/perceptive disorders.) It would be amazing to play out one and her in-depth backstory again, being the game I designed her and her NPC sire for no longer exists.