Forbidden Love Of A Princess (M/Futa LF F) (Fantasy, Consensual)

Started by Irilinquent, August 22, 2021, 10:19:19 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

Irilinquent

ℌ𝔢𝔩𝔩𝔬!
It seems that these days, more extreme kinks are in fashion. So for good ol', boring vanilla Irilinquent, she has to make her own threads to get her jollies on.

Behold my three Princess themed ideas. For all three, I would like it to be themed around the idea of a more forbidden romance and the struggles that come with finally acknowledging it.

While for most of these, I'm looking for a shorter play, since my longer ideas hardly work out that way anyways, but if you have an idea to string a couple of ideas together to make it longer, by all means!

As per usual, I tend to leave my prompts relatively vague to allow for more discussion and wiggle room, so feel free to approach if you have anything in mind.

Looking forward to hearing from you!

𝓦𝓮 𝓦𝓮𝓻𝓮𝓷'𝓽 𝓜𝓮𝓪𝓷𝓽 𝓣𝓸 𝓑𝓮

"𝐼 𝒹𝑜𝓃'𝓉 𝒸𝒶𝓇𝑒 𝓌𝒽𝒶𝓉 𝒶𝓃𝓎𝑜𝓃𝑒 𝓈𝒶𝓎𝓈. 𝐼 𝓌𝒶𝓃𝓉 𝑜𝓃𝓁𝓎 𝓎𝑜𝓊."

This tells the story of an unlike pairing, a Princess with someone of a lower rank. Perhaps her lowborn fencing master? A Prince of a lower established region? A pauper?
It could be racial differences as well. Elven Princess with an Orcish servant, perhaps?

I'd like to spend much of it with the pair trying to resist their growing affections for each other until it finally crescendos into overwhelming passion.

𝓣𝓱𝓮 𝓞𝓷𝓮 𝓦𝓱𝓸 𝓚𝓮𝓹𝓽 𝓜𝓮 𝓢𝓪𝓯𝓮

"𝒩𝑜 𝓂𝒶𝓉𝓉𝑒𝓇 𝓌𝒽𝒶𝓉 𝒽𝒶𝓅𝓅𝑒𝓃𝓈, 𝓈𝓉𝒶𝓎 𝒷𝓎 𝓂𝓎 𝓈𝒾𝒹𝑒, 𝓅𝓁𝑒𝒶𝓈𝑒?"
When all is peaceful and well in the Kingdom, the Princess remains closed off and aloof. But when the king has been assassinated, the kingdom is in peril and other members of the royal family are under threat, who else can she rely on but a member of the Royal Guard?

This will probably be a longer spanning idea, more of an adventure as the guard seeks to bring the princess to somewhere safe. An allied country, perhaps? Or maybe the princess finds, during her journey, that she'd prefer to go incognito and blend in with the smallfolk forever?

𝓣𝓱𝓮 𝓞𝓷𝓮 𝓘 𝓦𝓪𝓼 𝓢𝓾𝓹𝓹𝓸𝓼𝓮𝓭 𝓣𝓸 𝓗𝓪𝓽𝓮

"𝐻𝑜𝓌 𝒸𝒶𝓃 𝐼 𝓉𝓇𝓊𝓈𝓉 𝓎𝑜𝓊 𝓃𝑜𝓌?"
All is lost. The King has been executed by the monarch of the rival Kingdom. The new royal family has come to impose their will.
To solidify his new rule, the former princess is betrothed to the Crown Prince. He isn't a vicious man, but stern and unyielding nonetheless. Can the pair set aside their differences?