You are either not logged in or not registered with our community. Click here to register.

October 28, 2021, 12:06:12 pm

Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
Did you miss your activation email?

Login with username, password and session length

Click here if you are having problems.
Default Wide Screen Beige Lilac Rainbow Black & Blue October Platinum Send us your theme!

Wiki Blogs Dicebot

Author Topic: Vorpal's softer pairings (M for F)  (Read 196 times)

Offline Vorpal ConflictTopic starter

• Music Lover
  • Lord
  • Enchanted
  • View My Rolls
  • Referrals: 0
Vorpal's softer pairings (M for F)
« on: August 12, 2021, 02:39:01 am »
Hello everyone my name is Vorpal and I am back after a very long time away.  I thought I would renew my request thread to see if I can find anyone interested in creating a story with me.

About me:
I love writing stories and building worlds that are enjoyable for both of us. I live in Australia and I'm on at weird hours due to study and work. Especially when I'm on the graveyard shift. I am likely to post at least once a day but will communicate as much as possible.

I've been roleplaying for about 8 years and my reply length is at least 3 to 4 paragraphs or 500+ words although that can go much bigger when asked or when it's required.

What I'm looking for:

I'm looking for partners who are creative and genuinely interested in the story we're creating. If you're no longer interested just message me and say so. Maybe we can work something out. At the very least there is some closure.

Like I said before post length can vary. If I'm setting the scene or entering a new area or a long period of time passes I can comfortably pump out more than if it was, say, a conversation between our characters. Speaking of characters, sometimes it is necessary to bring NPC's and multiple characters in which is fine and can make it more fun!

I also use Discord if that suits people better.

Ons:
  • Romance (Doesn't have to be straight away, I like the tension anyway)
  • Plot (Please. I know this is in the Adult section but I want at least some plot and drama)
  • Exhibitionism
  • BDSM
  • D/s dynamics
  • Incest (specifically brother x sister
  • Slice of Life

Offs:
  • M/M
  • Dismemberment
  • Major Age play

Ideas:
So these are more fleshed out than just pairings but like most things they aren't set in stone! If you like the premise of something but want to change the details don't hesitate to ask!

The Apprentice
Themes: Fantasy/Historical, romance

A knight turned minor lord has done his duty to his King and Country and has retired to his land in the countryside and live out the rest of his days. Once a world-renowned warrior the years have not been kind to him. Boredom turned him to the bottle and he is now known as a particularly angry and ruthless man. The local peasants have heard the lord screaming in the middle of the night as he awakes from dreams of the past soaked in blood. Until one day an apprentice shows up at the gates of the manor. A young woman who has been sent to him by the King. And the lord is to train her to be the best fighter the country has ever seen.

So the idea here is that an older MC has to train YC but the two of them form a bond. Both helping each other. It could even be the King's daughter who wants to be a knight. The basic premise is the apprentice helps the lord overcome the past while training the apprentice for the future. This obviously isn't set in stone just a place to maybe touch off.

The Royal We
Themes: Romance, Royalty, Modern Day
The King and Queen have an only child who is always out on the town. They're adored by the paparazzi but continuously butt heads with their mother and father. Then one day a visitor turns up. The child of an old friend of the King and Queen. What are they doing here? Where are their parents? Is this an attempt for the King and Queen to marry off their child?

This one is pretty vague because I want to create two unique characters in this scenario. I don't have a preference on which one of us plays who hell even the partying aspect of the royal child is flexible. I absolutely love this pairing and I've done it a few times now. To give you an example my last one was a partying prince who constantly butted heads with each other but eventually found common ground. This one always seems to be a slow build with a lot of development of the world these characters inhabit and the characters themselves including the King and Queen. So if you're looking for something with a bit more investment let me know!

Literally the End of the F***ing World!
Themes: Romance, Apocalypse, Survival
A cataclysm has struck the world and humanity is on the back foot. Most of the population is wiped out. MC and YC are survivors. Has the world-ending event just occurred or has it been years? Either way, the world is still a dangerous place. Filled with horrors and other human beings. Surely there's still for romance?

So there's no set event that ended the world I mainly just like the idea of survival and romance intermixing.

Down the Track
Theme: Romance
MC and YC were high school sweethearts. Maybe they fell out of love. Maybe one cheated on another. The thing that matters is that they parted ways. It's a few years later and they bump into each other. They begin to talk and it doesn't take long for unresolved conversations and long lost feelings begin to emerge. Do they embrace it and give love a second chance or do they fight it endlessly?

On Our Own
Themes: Incest, Romance, Family
MC and YC are brother and sister and have always had each other's backs ever since their parents divorced. They stick together. But what happens when the older one leaves home. The younger one feels left alone and thoughts and feelings emerge now that they have time alone. Thoughts that are considered unnatural. Their mother and father argue endlessly and one day the younger one runs away from home and turns up on the older sibling's doorstep. Younger sibling is of course bought in but they can't keep the feelings suppressed forever. How will they hide their affections from prying eyes? What will they do to keep mum and dad from taking back the younger sibling? And how will they deal with the intense level of shame they may feel?

I've left this more purposefully ambiguous because this is a new idea and I have no clue as to which side of the equation I want to play. Younger or older. If you have any of your own ideas or preferences I'd love to see how this would play out otherwise we can work it out together.

The Best of Times
Themes: Romance, School
MC and YC are best friends. They have been for ages. They are in their own relationships but one day they find that they are both single. Maybe it's at a party. Maybe it's fight. Maybe they just want to experiment or it's a one off. After that time, however, they can't keep each other out of their thoughts. Do they accept and deal with the problems together? Or do they fight it determined not to lose their best friend?

Pairings:
These are undeveloped but if you have any ideas/cravings for these particular pairings I'm always happy and open to suggestions!
Brother x Sister
Popular x Nerd
Princess x Servant 
Best friends
Long lost friends/lovers

I look forward to the adventures to be had with you all

Vorpal
« Last Edit: September 04, 2021, 04:14:23 am by Vorpal Conflict »

Offline Vorpal ConflictTopic starter

• Music Lover
  • Lord
  • Enchanted
  • View My Rolls
  • Referrals: 0
Re: Vorpal's softer pairings (M for F)
« Reply #1 on: September 04, 2021, 04:15:15 am »
I've added a new pairing and will probably add another soon since I'm really on a fantasy/royalty kick right now.