You are either not logged in or not registered with our community. Click here to register.

October 17, 2021, 03:47:55 am

Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
Did you miss your activation email?

Login with username, password and session length

Click here if you are having problems.
Default Wide Screen Beige Lilac Rainbow Black & Blue October Platinum Send us your theme!

Wiki Blogs Dicebot

Author Topic: Looking for: anyone willing to play a female canon character!  (Read 155 times)

Offline ArkanielTopic starter

• Temptation personified
  • Lord
  • Addict
  • Dark God
  • View My Rolls
  • Referrals: 0
Hello everyone and welcome to my short request thread.

I’ve got too many potential story ideas in my head to actively write them all out. Besides that, I prefer working out a story between the two of us.

For this request, I’m open to discussing a variety of stories, ranging from a short and smutty one shot, to an epic-scaled romantic adventure and everything in between. While I am specifically looking for someone to play one of the soon to be listed canon girls, I have no preference as to the gender of the writer taking on the character.

Nor am I looking for an exact carbon copy of said character. I’m completely open to playing opposite whatever interpretation of this character you feel would fit your writing best.

I will always play a heterosexual male character. For the smutty parts, I tend to play slightly to very dominant characters and my on list is pretty much all encompassing, besides the few things on my Off list, which are: multiple males involved, any Male/male, scat and vomit.

I’m also open, by request, to playing opposite a futanari version of the listed characters. In the case of a futanari, I do prefer a character with both sexual organs.

For my own character, I can play a canon or an original character that Would fit the story the best and is to both our liking. For canon characters, I tend to prefer playing the more heroic options over the villains or the broody types.

Now, the list of the characters I would absolutely love to play opposite of:

- Atom Eve
- Ciri
- Yennefer von Vengerberg
- Sonia (Pokémon sword/Shield)
- Black Cat
- Supergirl
- Daenerys *******
- Zelda (twilight princess or BotW version)
- Katara
- Azula ********
- Tali Zorah
- Miranda Lawson
- Fem Shepard
- Morrigan (Dragon Age)
- Princess Leia ********
- Ahsoka Thano
- Satine Kryze
- Hera Syndulla
- Sabine Wren ********
- Rias Gremory
- Asuna (Sword art online)
- Kallen Stadtfeld
- Momo (my hero academia)
- Rumi/Mirku/Miruku (my hero academia)
- Eowyn
- Fleur Delacour

All characters would be of age, obviously!

Canon characters I would like to play opposite any canon or original female character:

- Obi-Wan Kenobi
- Luke Skywalker
- Thor
- Spider-Man
- Geralt of Rivia
- Ned Stark
- Robb Stark
- Superman

If interested, please PM me.
« Last Edit: August 19, 2021, 04:50:46 pm by Arkaniel »