In Space, No One Can Hear You *Ahem*! (M/M)

Started by Oniya, July 28, 2021, 06:07:31 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

Oniya

Mankind has finally come together to explore the galaxy.  Much like the sailing ships of old, these new vessels are a way for many to escape a life that lacks fulfillment, seeking adventure, fortune, or plain old escape amid the stars as their ancestors sought it on the open sea.  Crews are sometimes recruited, sometimes conscripted.

This is the story of two men who have left the bonds of Earth.  They have set forth on a ship bound to seek new shores on the sea of starlight.  How did they get here?  Where does that spaceship go?  Are they right?  Are they wrong?  My god, what have they done?

**coughs**

(Shoves the eighties under the bed again.)

If you haven't closed the thread yet, my idea for this story is that our two characters find themselves in another part of the world on the same ship, light-years from Earth.  Their reasons for being there could be anything at all.  They will probably face danger (pirates!  Meteors!  Each other!  Shipwreck!) because we want the story to be interesting.  Maybe they're friendly with each other, maybe there's an initial mistrust.  Maybe one of them is a rotten bastard towards the other.  Captain and conscript?  Two recruits?  Pirate and the captain of the ship he's taken over?  Any which way, there's a story.

And there can also be smut!  Crashed on a glacial world and need to keep warm smut.  Far away from any women but still horny smut.  I'm doing this because I can smut.  We're doing this because we want to smut.  Even I'm secretly an alien researching humans smut!  We're adults, so this can be rated Arrrrrrr!  (Or NC-17, but that doesn't sound as funny.)

Technological accuracy not required – we can even have space whales if we want to. 

Check the O/Os in my signature, and send a PM if you're interested!
"Language was invented for one reason, boys - to woo women.~*~*~Don't think it's all been done before
And in that endeavor, laziness will not do." ~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~Don't think we're never gonna win this war
Robin Williams-Dead Poets Society ~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~Don't think your world's gonna fall apart
I do have a cause, though.  It's obscenity.  I'm for it.  - Tom Lehrer~*~All you need is your beautiful heart
O/O's Updated 5/11/21 - A/A's - Current Status! - Writing a novel - all draws for Fool of Fire up!
Requests updated March 17