You are either not logged in or not registered with our community. Click here to register.

December 06, 2016, 12:08:24 AM

Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
Did you miss your activation email?

Login with username, password and session length

Click here if you are having problems.
Default Wide Screen Beige Lilac Rainbow Black & Blue October Send us your theme!

Hark!  The Herald!
Holiday Issue 2016

Wiki Blogs Dicebot

Author Topic: Dominate Female Role needed F/F fantasy game *BDSM*  (Read 756 times)

Offline AragemTopic starter

Dominate Female Role needed F/F fantasy game *BDSM*
« on: March 29, 2009, 10:43:06 AM »
Don't know why, but I'm in the mood for dominance from my fellow woman.  And being me, I want to spin some fantasy into it.

My partner could be anything from dark elf to demoness, to succubus.

My character will either be an angel, fairy, light elf, or maybe a human princess.

Several scenarios in mind, depending on the types of characters chosen.  Anything from simple slavery story, kidnapping, seduction, and even romance.

I would write up a scenario, but the story really depends on what types of creatures/people we use. 

Now writing styles are important to me.  I want to feel, see, hear, touch, taste, and even sense through your writing.  Please, look at my writing requirements in my ons and offs before applying.

Online Myrleena

Re: Dominate Female Role needed F/F fantasy game *BDSM*
« Reply #1 on: March 29, 2009, 12:10:37 PM »
I'm interested in possibly doing this, but I'm not certain I'd be able to do everything you're asking in the full writing.  Most of the time I'm fairly to the point, but I love good storylines, and I've always felt that sex should be secondary to the story, if it comes to that.

If you'll have me, I'd be interested in playing a dark elf, unseelie sidhe, or a dark angel of some variety.  I'd love to do something with a light elf or angel, but...that's up to you, of course.

« Reply #2 on: March 29, 2009, 12:54:01 PM »
I prefer a dark creature, usually aligned with darkness or evil.

Online Myrleena

« Reply #3 on: March 29, 2009, 12:56:20 PM »
Hmm...do you prefer a drow/dark elf or a succubus, then?  And what kind of setting?

« Reply #4 on: March 29, 2009, 01:13:04 PM »
I could protray an angel and I like the idea of a drow.

Perhaps a summoning spell gone wrong or the Angel is a Fallen Angel that the Drow just happens to find.

Online Myrleena

« Reply #5 on: March 29, 2009, 01:18:28 PM »
Heh!  Hmm...maybe the drow specifically engineered a trap for the angel?  They could have attacked a temple on and off until the priests or priestesses summoned an angel to help try to deal with it, and she lured the angel into a binding circle.  Just an idea, so far.  I'd be more than happy to try whatever for a story.

« Reply #6 on: March 29, 2009, 01:22:48 PM »
I like the idea of a dark priestess capturing an angel.  Perhaps to siphon holy power or magic from her body for a powerful spell of somesort, but wasn't counting on being attracted to the angel.

Online Myrleena

« Reply #7 on: March 29, 2009, 01:25:03 PM »
Ooh...I likes!  ...I actually had a character concept for that concept, now that I think about it.  It was weird, because the character was going to nearly freak after she realized that at some point she'd stopped chaining the slave down every night.  Yet the slave was still there.

« Reply #8 on: March 29, 2009, 01:28:21 PM »
I can look for a picture of what my angel will look like.   ;)

Let's name the game My Angel.  Should I start the first post or should you?  You have to set up the conjuration or the trap I should say.

Online Myrleena

« Reply #9 on: March 29, 2009, 01:35:24 PM »
I can do that, but I'd prefer a more solid storyline first, I'm just trying to decide what my char's goals are.

« Reply #10 on: March 29, 2009, 01:38:36 PM »
Sorry, I'm a rusher.  I rush into things. 

Your priestess would she be wanting to topple a higher level HIgh Priestess or sway the attentions of a drow leader? 

Online Myrleena

« Reply #11 on: March 29, 2009, 01:59:09 PM »
I can see her trying to topple a higher level priestess, though I'm suddenly curious if you're planning a System or Freeform game.  I can do either.  I don't mind rushing, though.  I am more than willing to start today, so long as I finish all the other posts I'm working on.  :P

« Reply #12 on: March 29, 2009, 02:00:17 PM »
I'm more for freeform.  I haven't grasped the mysterious style of system gaming.  It would be just the two of us, unless you wanna snag a third person or fourth.

Online Myrleena

« Reply #13 on: March 29, 2009, 02:06:47 PM »
Not yet, I don't think.  I'm fine with freeform as it let's me do whatever I want.  I need to come up with a name and character description, but I think I could get started, other than that.  Do you want to start the thread with your angel hunting for the 'raiders'?

« Reply #14 on: March 29, 2009, 02:09:57 PM »
Sure.

Online Myrleena

« Reply #15 on: March 29, 2009, 02:25:23 PM »
Okay, here's what I have for a character...

Nymdraneth is a beautiful, ambitious priestess of Lolth.  Inspirational pic: http://cyzra.deviantart.com/art/Inquisitor-Xullrae-35744730

Her family was virtually wiped out in one of the drow wars, and she was the only member of her noble house left alive.  She was unable to hold their former stronghold, as only a few of the warriors were left alive, and soon abandoned it.  She left the city proper for a defensible cavern a few miles distant, and has since been working to increase her following and power.  She recently researched a ritual where she could drain the power of an angel to increase her own magical talents.  To this end she has been staging hit and run attacks on a nearby temple of surface elves, trying to bait them into sending an angel after her.

« Reply #16 on: March 29, 2009, 02:26:42 PM »
I posted.

http://elliquiy.com/forums/index.php?topic=33488.0

Hmmm, read what I posted and tell me what you think.

Online Myrleena

« Reply #17 on: March 29, 2009, 02:29:14 PM »
Hehehe.  I think that I can work with that.  >:)