You are either not logged in or not registered with our community. Click here to register.

July 29, 2021, 11:30:56 am

Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
Did you miss your activation email?

Login with username, password and session length

Click here if you are having problems.
Default Wide Screen Beige Lilac Rainbow Black & Blue October Platinum Send us your theme!

Wiki Blogs Dicebot

Author Topic: Chubby and furry? Yes please! (M/F, F/F, Seeking F)  (Read 62 times)

Offline YandrosTopic starter

• Lord
  • Enchanted
  • This is some personal text. There are many like it, but this one is mine!
  • View My Rolls
  • Referrals: 1
Chubby and furry? Yes please! (M/F, F/F, Seeking F)
« on: July 12, 2021, 12:30:01 am »
Well well well, look what the cat drug in!  Indeed, it has been some months since I was on the site.  But, life just kinda seems to happen.

Anyways, I happen to be back and looking for some rp!  Currently, I would be looking for something a bit more light hearted.  A healthy mix of smut and story would be nice, where the characters have actual chemistry and a connection.  That’s really the biggest thing I am looking for, in truth.  Chemistry between the characters.

Concerning setting.  I have a complete and utter love for all things Urban Fantasy.  Just has always been one of my favorite genres, and I would love to write something within it!  Beyond that, I am always open to fantasy.  I do vastly prefer the more High Fantasy setting, rather than anything low or sword and sorcery.  Other settings are certainly open to me, but just run things by me.

I do not have a character in mind as of yet, as I would love to world build with you!  That is a good portion of the fun for me!  So, I’d love to build our characters together, along with the world.  Let’s have fun with it!
In regards to your character, I have two distinct preferences.  I love chubby women.  And I love non-humans.  And by that, I do not mean elves or what not.  In fact, I am supremely BORED with elves!  I am talking races like Centaurs, Snake-Women, Dragons, Minotaurs/Tauren, Pandaren, etc etc.  In fact, I would prefer them to be furry!  What can I say, I like what I like.

I tend to post a couple of paragraphs at a time, and I tend to mirror what is given to me in a post.  So, the more you give me to work with, the more I shall do the same for you!

I know this is rather bare bones, but if anything happens to spark your interest, please send me a message!