Are You Watching Closely?

Started by The Dark Raven, March 28, 2009, 09:49:28 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

The Dark Raven

Now you're looking for the secret. But you won’t find it because of course, you're not really looking. You don't really want to work it out. You want to be fooled.

Alfred Borden and Robert Angier are magicians with a bitter rivalry.  The questionable death of Angier's wife years ago has colored his obsession to bring ruin to Borden...any way he can.  And it doesn't matter who gets in the way.  Both men, ambitious and conniving, harbor deep secrets that they will let no one, including their families know.  They live their acts.

Those in the sidelines -- agents, family, friends -- will get in the way of their battle of wits to become the greatest magician the world has ever known.  What they do to stay close to their loved one, but away from the prestige, is anyone's guess.

Rating: negotiable
Group or 1v1 (will be x-posted to the opposing folder)

Please reply via PM and tell me your preferred character and ... if in the 1v1, whether you'd be willing to play group; if in the group, whether you'd be willing to play 1v1 pending interest.

If you have not seen The Prestige, and are still interested, please tell me in that PM.  If you chose one of the main characters, I will need to let you know their secret.

Characters:
Alfred Borden [pb Christian Bale]
Robert Angier [pb Hugh Jackman]
Olivia Wenscombe [pb Scarlet Johannsen]: Moth
Sarah Borden [pb Rebecca Hall]: Daylily
Cutter, engineer [pb Michael Caine]

Check my A/A | O/O | Patience is begged. Momma to Rainbow Babies and teetering toward the goal of published author. Tentatively taking new stories.