You are either not logged in or not registered with our community. Click here to register.
October 24, 2016, 07:32:32 AM

Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
Did you miss your activation email?

Login with username, password and session length

Click here if you are having problems.
Default Wide Screen Beige Lilac Rainbow Black & Blue October Send us your theme!

Wiki Blogs Dicebot

Author Topic: Into The Game!/Wish Fulfilled?  (Read 353 times)

Offline iridum248Topic starter

Into The Game!/Wish Fulfilled?
« on: March 27, 2009, 11:46:37 PM »
Hello, all. It's been a while since I've run an RP- But recently, considering how things have been fairly slow, I've thought of two ideas for an RP...

1.) Into The Game!

A player logs into a VR game, and tests the limits of how far the system can go...I'll be DM'ing this, which will give me a chance to play multiple characters- The basic idea for the setting is something like an Asian-themed (Japanese fantasy, with ninjas, mikos, swordswomen) fantasy, where the main character largely relies on his primary weapon to win. There *will* be a plot in this, but I'm trying to keep this fairly tongue-in-cheek...Expect plenty of references to levels, HP, powerups, etcetra.

2.) A Wish Fulfilled?

A guy's figurine/comic book character comes to life! I'd like to play as the male in this one, for the LOLZ; This story is more of a fun 'rompish' kind of story, with an excuse to play as any fandom character- Recently, I've been partial to Chaos! comics characters, though...