You are either not logged in or not registered with our community. Click here to register.

October 17, 2021, 12:45:39 am

Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
Did you miss your activation email?

Login with username, password and session length

Click here if you are having problems.
Default Wide Screen Beige Lilac Rainbow Black & Blue October Platinum Send us your theme!

"Request Thread Dos and Don'ts"

Wiki Blogs Dicebot

Author Topic: The lift of life up or down f for m  (Read 191 times)

Offline Passion PantsTopic starter

• Lady
  • Seducer
  • I love to play the slut and whore wife
  • View My Rolls
  • Referrals: 1
The lift of life up or down f for m
« on: June 17, 2021, 02:33:30 pm »
The house was on the outside still in reasonable condition and situated in a good area the perfect place to stash and deal the product from on this side of town but it once and inside it was different.There was barely any furniture,the floor littered with empty bottles and cans the kitchen similar with takeaway wrappers and dirty pots you could see at one time it had been cared for but no longer.The air smelt of cigarette smoke and weed on the stairway sat a blonde woman a cigarette hanging from her lips her eyes shrunken and red a sure sign she had been drinking and using his stuff the very thing she should have been moving.

When he had met her she had been with a fellow customer he had felt sorry for her she had lost her job and then her husband with job applications rejected numerous times Maria Kean had started the descent to where she was now.The wedding photograph still In the shelf showed at one time she had been a fine looking woman the woman on the stairs in stained clothing and no make up was a far cry from that day.

The question on his mind was what to do with her she was supposed to move his stuff not use it  and for that and a portion of her welfare cheque he kept the payments on the house up.

I am looking for someone to play multiple roles for the aforementioned guy and any others along the way whilst I take the female roles.

If you have a interest then pm me with your ideas on what can happen next.