Finding a mentor (F/F)

Started by Lady Jenn, June 07, 2021, 07:53:33 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

Lady Jenn

Decided to delete my previous thread and start again, in case anyone reads this and thinks it sounds familiar.
I've done BDSM stories with some kind of sexual element to them and, while I'm not necessarily bored of them, I wanted to do something a little different.
I would play a young woman whose life...isn't a complete disaster, but is teetering on the edge of becoming a more serious issue, whose life is about to change due to an unexpected source. I'm not necessarily imagining this as two friends (I can't believe my character would be entirely oblivious to this friend's tendencies), but more either a work colleague (maybe even a boss), someone else they have a professional relationship with, or even just someone they have an interaction with (perhaps someone who sees one of her worst moments). They become my characters disciplinarian as a one-off, but then develops into a more serious arrangement. Although there will probably be a small number of unrealistic elements this is intended to be a relatively real-world scenario, so no swords, magic or spaceships in this.
As I said, this isn't intended to be a sexual relationship, and there will be a plot going on around this but we can figure that out as we go along. Also, this is a story for a non-binary/female character.

Anyway, any questions feel free to ask or to send me a PM.

Lady Jenn

To give a bit of...fleshing out (for want of a better phrase): while this isn't a 1:1 creation of real life (for all sorts of reasons, not all of which I'm comfortable with discussing here), this story is intended as a sort of "Ideal world" scenario, hence why I don't just dive straight into the usual SFF scenario I'm usually tempted to use.

Lady Jenn

Gonna give this a nudge, I'm a little more flexible on the details because I'm resigned to it being unlikely I'll get the exact story I want