You are either not logged in or not registered with our community. Click here to register.

July 29, 2021, 10:21:43 am

Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
Did you miss your activation email?

Login with username, password and session length

Click here if you are having problems.
Default Wide Screen Beige Lilac Rainbow Black & Blue October Platinum Send us your theme!

"Request Thread Dos and Don'ts"

Wiki Blogs Dicebot

Author Topic: Finding a mentor (F/F)  (Read 222 times)

Offline Lady JennTopic starter

• Liege
  • Enchanter
  • This is some personal text. There are many like it, but this one is mine!
  • View My Rolls
  • Referrals: 0
Finding a mentor (F/F)
« on: June 07, 2021, 07:53:33 am »
Decided to delete my previous thread and start again, in case anyone reads this and thinks it sounds familiar.
I've done BDSM stories with some kind of sexual element to them and, while I'm not necessarily bored of them, I wanted to do something a little different.
I would play a young woman whose life...isn't a complete disaster, but is teetering on the edge of becoming a more serious issue, whose life is about to change due to an unexpected source. I'm not necessarily imagining this as two friends (I can't believe my character would be entirely oblivious to this friend's tendencies), but more either a work colleague (maybe even a boss), someone else they have a professional relationship with, or even just someone they have an interaction with (perhaps someone who sees one of her worst moments). They become my characters disciplinarian as a one-off, but then develops into a more serious arrangement. Although there will probably be a small number of unrealistic elements this is intended to be a relatively real-world scenario, so no swords, magic or spaceships in this.
As I said, this isn't intended to be a sexual relationship, and there will be a plot going on around this but we can figure that out as we go along. Also, this is a story for a non-binary/female character.

Anyway, any questions feel free to ask or to send me a PM.

Offline Lady JennTopic starter

• Liege
  • Enchanter
  • This is some personal text. There are many like it, but this one is mine!
  • View My Rolls
  • Referrals: 0
Re: Finding a mentor (F/F)
« Reply #1 on: June 11, 2021, 07:48:43 am »
To give a bit of...fleshing out (for want of a better phrase): while this isn't a 1:1 creation of real life (for all sorts of reasons, not all of which I'm comfortable with discussing here), this story is intended as a sort of "Ideal world" scenario, hence why I don't just dive straight into the usual SFF scenario I'm usually tempted to use.