You are either not logged in or not registered with our community. Click here to register.

July 27, 2021, 01:18:50 am

Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
Did you miss your activation email?

Login with username, password and session length

Click here if you are having problems.
Default Wide Screen Beige Lilac Rainbow Black & Blue October Platinum Send us your theme!

Wiki Blogs Dicebot

Author Topic: Two affair gigs for creative & active players! (M for F, heavy smut & gud story)  (Read 100 times)

Offline Justin1Topic starter

• Lord
  • Bacchae
  • Ready to explore more!
  • View My Rolls
  • Referrals: 1
Hi, I am a descriptive, creative & a cooperative roleplayer & I am looking for a female player of the same credibility, who could also think in layers....

Looking for a highly descriptive & creative players for the given Cheating pairings & should have a good sense of dressing and styling!

1) A shy & dedicated housewife with her husband being in a Coma or he is workholic or naive, gets sexually molested by her, pervert father-in-law or brother in law or husband's friend or boss or a low life criminal who is stalking her, and she slowly gets addicted to it. (The play would start after first sexual encounter, now if that was with consent or forced or something else we must discuss)

2) A girl / single woman (could be popular like insta model, athlete, swimmer etc or just a normal individual) staying away from home, in her small apartment, may be working part time... secretly gets in an affair with married mature guy. He is average looking and a common stereotypical family man, but secretly he has a huge appetite for sex, is full of pervert desires and is a wild beast in the bed.

(In both cases you are free to choose the backstory for the characters you choose to play! This is going to be a slice of life erotic play. It won't be like an entertainment blockbuster movie but some content based, parallel cinema.)

*Strictly - Realism, maturity, guilt, shame, drama, very detailed replies, equal participation and ref. pics
For characters & their clothing.