Isekai Slave? (M seeking F, D/s)

Started by Top Cat, May 23, 2021, 11:29:40 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Top Cat

She was a powerful business executive, feared and respected by her staff and peers. But after a car accident, she woke up somewhere else, to find that she was a servant, a slave to a powerful warrior. A new life, a different body... a different purpose.

But what will happen when she finds out that her new master... is actually her secretary from the real world?
O/O / Story Seeds
Current posting speed: Slow to moderate. Most threads should get a response within 24 hours, with occasional dips as RL makes demands.
If I am more than a week behind on a story post, please feel free to PM me about it.
I am present in Elliquiy's Discord channel. If you want to chat about a story idea, feel free to DM me there.

Top Cat

Variant thought on this. Instead of it being an accident... this is just part of a deep VR game she plays. She's getting her rocks off online, by being helpless and under someone else's control.

What about when her online behavior starts to leak out into the real world? Is her online partner her actual boyfriend, her secretary, a total stranger?

(less noncon/dubcon, more kink-play this way)
O/O / Story Seeds
Current posting speed: Slow to moderate. Most threads should get a response within 24 hours, with occasional dips as RL makes demands.
If I am more than a week behind on a story post, please feel free to PM me about it.
I am present in Elliquiy's Discord channel. If you want to chat about a story idea, feel free to DM me there.