You are either not logged in or not registered with our community. Click here to register.

December 06, 2016, 02:30:32 AM

Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
Did you miss your activation email?

Login with username, password and session length

Click here if you are having problems.
Default Wide Screen Beige Lilac Rainbow Black & Blue October Send us your theme!

Hark!  The Herald!
Holiday Issue 2016

Wiki Blogs Dicebot

Author Topic: seeking domme female role play partner for multiple rps(more info inside)[mul]  (Read 909 times)

Offline Skye2Topic starter

Hello.
 This is a little hard to explain. I am looking for that special someone who would like to be the Mistress to my slave.

You put your cigarettes out on me, and lightly kick my face. But at the same time stroke my hair and tell me how sweet I am and how much you love me. When you are not training me you make me sleep in a cage. Make me wear a collar and leash. And all sorts of other slightly extreme things.

I am looking for someone who does not mind spending alot of time training me, IM and Post. This can be turned into fantacy, you a queen, me some peasent or something.

Other things we can do involve training with other Mistresses/Masters. Gang bangs while you watch and/or tell me what to do.

So if anyone is interested pm me or post here with other questions. I would like this to be both IM and post if possible.

Look forward to spending time with you!

Also, please know that if it is not mentioned on my offs, you are free to do it. I am looking for you to push me to the edge and over on what I will and wont do.
« Last Edit: March 26, 2009, 01:18:17 PM by Skye »

Offline Marguerite

• Lifestyle Domme, Mistress, Queen of Sin/Debauchery, Eden's Stalker, Domina McSpanks
  • Lady
  • Carnite
  • "Now, ask me what I'm going to do to you."
  • My Role Play Preferences
  • View My Rolls
  • Referrals: 2
Interesting idea you have Skye.

I know it is kinda of....dumb. But it is something I would like to do. I want a long lasting rp relationship you know..?

Offline Marguerite

• Lifestyle Domme, Mistress, Queen of Sin/Debauchery, Eden's Stalker, Domina McSpanks
  • Lady
  • Carnite
  • "Now, ask me what I'm going to do to you."
  • View My Rolls
  • Referrals: 2
Never think your ideas are dumb, Skye. You have your kinks just like we all have our own.

I am becoming slightly desperate. There has to be a female somewhere who would like a long term slave...

Offline Grim

*Yells at my penis* Damn you, you failed me again!

Offline Cecilia

Do you want a Lady to play that part, or would you consider cross-gender writers?  (A male who writes the woman Dom part?)

I would honestly prefer a female partner. I am looking for this to be a long term RP. After all we will be going from basic and advanced training to possible threeways and gangbangs.

It is hard to explain for me...but it is like I would like you to put your heart and soul into this. I know I will be. The kind of relationship we as typist will make in this rp will be like a close friendship I guess. I have not experienced RP like this in a long time, and would like to find someone here who wont mind putting the time, effort, and heart needed to make this rp a great and long lasting one.

I guess that over answered your question huh?

Offline Cecilia

I think it's good for you to put out there what you are looking for and to wait for the right partner to show up.  Have patience....there's a woman out there for the Domme role for you, but it might take time for her to see your post! 

Offline Cherri Tart

*hugs* while i am so not the right girl for this, Skye, i think it's a beautiful idea and as Marg says, don't ever think it's dumb.  I've been there myself more then once, and probably will again one of these days.  That need to be a slave, it's not something you can just turn off and i really do hope you get a chance to fulfil it. *smiles*

xoxo
cherri

I think that many are worried that I would require 24/7 thing...I do not. One night a week would be more then enough for me.

Offline Saffron

• ღ Your Designer Drug ღ Myobi's Hither and Thither Girl ღ
  • Dame
  • Addict
  • Location: ღ I would have you, right here on this desk, until you begged for mercy twice. ღ
  • ღ Twice. ღ
  • View My Rolls
  • Referrals: 6
Hmm, this sounds like a rather interesting idea Skye.
I'd like to discuss it with you a little.
Drop my an IM if you'd like.
-Smiles-

a small bump? What it has been 3 days :(

Offline Lolli

Hiya, Skye. :]
I've never really done the mistress/slave thing but I'm very very interested. Perhaps if you could PM me in detail what you would like, we can swap some ideas and see what happens?

Offline Caliban

• Decadent Melnibonean. Is there any other kind?
  • Lord
  • Bacchae
  • Sex is the question, you are the answer.
  • View My Rolls
  • Referrals: 9
*Yells at my penis* Damn you, you failed me again!
ROTFLOL!

Grim, when my penis or a slave fails me, I punish it.

Preferably with a beating and sex.