You are either not logged in or not registered with our community. Click here to register.

June 12, 2021, 02:50:08 pm

Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
Did you miss your activation email?

Login with username, password and session length

Click here if you are having problems.
Default Wide Screen Beige Lilac Rainbow Black & Blue October Platinum Send us your theme!

Wiki Blogs Dicebot

Author Topic: VG Fandom Request [M for F]  (Read 59 times)

Offline ZeroTopic starter

• Lurker
  • Knight
  • Seducer
  • Lurker.
  • View My Rolls
  • Referrals: 2
VG Fandom Request [M for F]
« on: May 05, 2021, 09:29:38 pm »
Welcome to my Video Game Roleplay Request thread. Please PM me if you're interested in the storyline below. I'm looking specifically to do a long term 1x1 RP with the below prompt or something similar.

First and foremost I'd like to be clear on the kind of partner I'm looking for, and the kind of partner I am.

Me
  • Male
  • Roleplaying here for over 10 years
  • Honest
  • Keeps in Communication

My Partner
  • Ability to write 3+ Paragraphs per post
  • Good Grammar/Spelling
  • A desire to weave a story for two, and introduce ideas to a plot.
  • Are Female

I want to be able to chat to my partners, discuss plot ideas and know that we are on the same page. Below are some plot snippets. I'd like this to expand to include other heroines, and this can be discussed with my partners as to which would be included. Please PM me for contact information, or if you have any questions.

Plot Ideas
Overwatch [OC x Tracer]

Tracer, on an infiltration mission to a new Talon facility is lured into a trap set by a young upcoming scientist. He manages to nullify her time shifting abilities once she enters a room, and then hijacks her visor in order to begin hypnotizing her. She undergoes a similar process to Widow, except the scientist looks to turn her into a long term sleeper agent.

Overwatch [OC x D.Va]

This pairing can be much more flexible. Maybe she picks out a lucky fan to come backstage and has fun with. Maybe she loses in a game and is made to do the bidding of the winner.

Final Fantasy XIII [ OC x Lightning ]
Lightning is captured by Sanctum Psi-Ops, and becomes a prisoner of a special Psi-Ops Handler/Scientist. Rather than torture her for information on her terrorist friends, he instead hypnotizes/brainwashes her, turning her into an agent for him. The plot could involve the OC being Lightning's Handler, with scenes including her going on missions along with him having his way with her.
« Last Edit: June 05, 2021, 12:28:25 pm by Zero »