You are either not logged in or not registered with our community. Click here to register.

May 10, 2021, 09:07:19 pm

Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
Did you miss your activation email?

Login with username, password and session length

Click here if you are having problems.
Default Wide Screen Beige Lilac Rainbow Black & Blue October Platinum Send us your theme!

Wiki Blogs Dicebot

Author Topic: Straight woman on an F/F reality show! (F/F)  (Read 53 times)

Offline SubkittyTopic starter

Straight woman on an F/F reality show! (F/F)
« on: May 04, 2021, 10:28:49 pm »
Hi everyone,

There are a variety of roleplays below, but the basic premise is the same: a straight girl down on her luck has to make it to the end of a lesbian reality show to win the grand prize. There might be a grand prize or the girl herself might be the grand prize and doesn’t know it yet... let’s work it out!

Be sure to check my do’s and don’ts below!

Example shows:

1. Are You My Match?

Housemates are paired by personality test, but don’t know who their match is. The only way to test your chemistry is through romancing as many houseguests as possible! Very adult bi-weekly competitions send winners on sexy dates with housemates of their choice. One seems a little prudish, though... that just makes her all the more a target!

2. Crazy Race!

I have 24 hours to make it to an established location by any means, starting on foot with no money. If I get there before any other competitors, I get 100,000 dollars.

Fifteen minutes in, though, I hear the ‘twist’- the other ‘competitors’ have been promised wild sex with me if they can catch me. Each competitor has her own specific kinks and method of catching me...

VARIATION: escape from lesbian island! Escape a lesbian cl

3. Alternative Reality Game

a.). Amazon city: I accept participation in the game, and suddenly all the men in the city disappear. Women continue life as usual, but are pressured from higher-ups into sexual relationships. Somehow my friends and family have escaped this, but pressure increases. Can I solve the puzzle, or will it be game over for me too?

b.) Sex Police: It suddenly becomes illegal to be a virgin. No sex for 24 hours is a misedemeanor, 48 a felony. There’s a girl that’s been after me for a long time, but she’s far below my standards. Will I stoop so low?

more ideas coming soon!

Do’s: Curvy partners, seduction, sexy clothes, smothering, sexual exhaustion, forced marriage, plot twists, multiple sex scenes as opposed to one drawn out scene, sex in beds, age differences, sexual threats

Don’ts: Underage, Too much traditional BDSM, on-site sex (read: ‘uncomfortable’; on a desk, etc.), violence, threats of violence, instant knockouts. No all-powerful villainesses, demons/succubi, religious themes, steampunk, magic. No robots, sci-fi. No heroine vs. heroine, no abandoned warehouses. Shapeshifters now accepted to a limited degree!

Technical points: Male writers for female characters welcome. I write in first person, but you don’t have to. PM’s, email, and discord at the moment- temporarily taking a break from threads.