You are either not logged in or not registered with our community. Click here to register.

October 17, 2021, 12:33:13 am

Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
Did you miss your activation email?

Login with username, password and session length

Click here if you are having problems.
Default Wide Screen Beige Lilac Rainbow Black & Blue October Platinum Send us your theme!

Wiki Blogs Dicebot

Author Topic: Come Write With Me  (Read 203 times)

Online SoleilTopic starter

Come Write With Me
« on: May 04, 2021, 03:08:27 pm »
Hello, and welcome to my story request thread. I'm currently seeking new partners to write with so that I can get some of the stories bouncing around in my head down onto paper. If you think that we would be compatible but aren't crazy about any of my specific ideas, shoot me a message anyways! I've found in the past that I enjoy planning out a new story from a vague idea or picture vastly more than trying to fit both of our characters into a preconceived notion.

My only request is that people NOT post or comment on this page so that I can keep it clean for my ideas and thoughts. I always respond to messages so don't be shy!

When:

My posting schedule can range from multiple posts in a story a day to one post a week (and sometimes a bit longer, depending how real life is). That being said, I don't ever pressure for a response and I appreciate the same from my partners. If I think I'll be gone for a long time due to real life I'll give you a heads up beforehand so that you aren't wondering where I am or where your response is!

Where:

I only write on Elliquiy. I'd prefer to write in the threads but I can be convinced to write through PMs. My primary way of communication is also through PMs. I do not have a discord account.

Other:

Out-of-game communication is huge for me. I love surprises as much as the next person so I don't want to plan out every single moment of our story but if one of us is wanting to write in something that would be a huge change for one or both of our characters, I'd like to know that both of us are on the same page. I typically prefer to write the F character in MxF pairings, and third person is my preferred style. I also prefer to write stories that are more plot-driven than smut-driven, though smut is definitely welcomed in the right context.

Preferred Genres and Settings:
  • Historical
  • Medieval
  • Viking/norse mythology
  • Greek mythology
  • Crime/mafia
  • Espionage
  • Captivity
  • Dubious consent/non-consent
  • Blackmail
  • Adventure
  • Arranged Marriage