You are either not logged in or not registered with our community. Click here to register.
October 27, 2016, 01:46:09 PM

Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
Did you miss your activation email?

Login with username, password and session length

Click here if you are having problems.
Default Wide Screen Beige Lilac Rainbow Black & Blue October Send us your theme!

Wiki Blogs Dicebot

Author Topic: [MUL]SubDom's RP Ideas-Female(s) Wanted  (Read 539 times)

Offline SubmissiveDominanceTopic starter

[MUL]SubDom's RP Ideas-Female(s) Wanted
« on: March 25, 2009, 01:41:13 AM »
Just a couple games I want to get started. They're mostly vague concepts or stories lacking detail, but I purposely did that so we could hash these things out together. This way even if I do 2 Roommate games, they are completely different from one another.
Also, please note the [MUL] tag should be implied because they are only vague musings at this point.

1. Roommates-I've had this fantasy plenty. The roommate comes home, maybe a little drunk, and finally succumbs to my desires.

2. Student/Teacher-Also another one I have quite often. It's just so naughty, ya know?

3. Celebrity sex-Who doesn't want sex with a famous person? I'd specifically like Hayley Williams (Paramore), Jessica Alba/Simpson, Hayden Panitierre (sp?), Miley Cyrus (I know, but dude! Seriously!), The Veronicas, and Marisa Miller.

4. Comic book/Anime/Fantasy/Video Game char. sex-This just sounds fun.
    EDIT: I want to get into an RP about the characters from FFXIII getting freaky. No spoilers, as I have not finished the game and will destroy anyone who says anything spoiley, but maybe do a prequel setting.

Death Note: Light (and/or Misa) uses the Death Note to have their way with anyone they want, only to have the victim's hearts burst after.

Watchmen: Dr.Manhattan/Pretty much anybody. This includes women from outside of the Watchmen universe. I had this idea while reading the graphic novel, but forgot it until this very moment. He can be in two (or more) places at once, so it's kinda like a threeway, but with only two people. The Silk Specter describes sucking his fingers as being "like licking a battery." Can you imagine the sensations you'd feel?

5. Incest-Mother/son, aunt/nephew, brother/sister, cousins, you get the idea-Again, kinda messed up, but well, whadaya gonna do?

Elaboration on brother/sister: The brother, 18, is dumped by his girlfriend. The sister, 16, feels sorry for him and tries to comfort him. They get closer and closer over a short period of time and start having sex. This would start off as "vanilla" (no kinks) but could get a lot more interesting.

Babysitter(F)/Boyfriend/Babysat(M or F)

For clarity's sake, the Babysat in both scenes is 16 years old. The boy thinks he is a man, the babysitter agrees, and they make sweet love by the fire.
In the 3way scene, if the Babysat is female, she wants a babysitter because she is in love with her. She knows the sitter has a boyfriend, so she gets a hold of him and coordinates a 3 way so she can be with the sitter.

Thanks in advance!
« Last Edit: March 24, 2010, 01:06:58 AM by SubmissiveDominance »