You are either not logged in or not registered with our community. Click here to register.

May 14, 2021, 06:53:07 pm

Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
Did you miss your activation email?

Login with username, password and session length

Click here if you are having problems.
Default Wide Screen Beige Lilac Rainbow Black & Blue October Platinum Send us your theme!

Wiki Blogs Dicebot

Author Topic: Cravings for Fantasy and Supernatural, (An itch I want to scratch)  (Read 137 times)

Offline EsotericaTopic starter

I have a few itches I want to scratch as far as roleplay goes. I will start with the same line a lot of people seem to on here, but its totally true. I have not updated my Ons and Offs in Ages, but there are a few simple things I am going to talk about here that never changed, and these basics should help you determine if we are compatible:

Turn Ons: Leather and Lace, Light or Medium Bondage, Wax Play, Gags, Strap Ons, Paddles, Whips, and Fornophilia

Turn Offs: No Tubs, No Toilet Play, No Vomit, No Age Play, No Diapers, No Cuckolds, No Unrealistic Proportions, No Vore, No Snuff

Non-Con Mood: Currently feeling in the mood for Non Consensual themes. I will update this regularly when that changes.

I am going to list a few of my plot ideas now:

The King/Queen of the Damned:

This can be M/F, or M/M or F/F or some combination of these. I don't play futas

The basic idea is that an up and coming Vampire King or Queen of the vampires is in competition with another undead. The story would be about the lengths they go to win a war to take over the city.

The King/Queen of the Fae: This is a variation on the King/Queen of the Damned plot. This one I would want to be M/M or M/F, probably not F/F and it would be a story about how the Queen or King of the Light Fae is in competition with the King or Queen of the Dark Fae, and the story would be about trying to take over a fantasy kingdom, or if you would rather, a modern day

Tales of Shadow and of Light: This is a variation on the other plots, and the basic idea would be that good mages and bad mages would be fighting each other for control of a kingdom or city.

Enemy Mine: This plot is a science fiction one that involves a future war between an alien species and ourselves, and the two crash land on the same planet and have to work together to survive against the dangers of the world.

« Last Edit: April 11, 2021, 02:53:12 pm by Esoterica »