The Stowaway (Seeking M or F)

Started by Theta Sigma, April 06, 2021, 10:16:11 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

Theta Sigma

The Stowaway

Captain Jack 'Calico' Lagarde is one of the roughest pirates on all the seas. Him and his small crew are seeking the long lost treasure of the Golden Crate, lost on a hidden island centuries ago. The ship is grand, one of the finest money can buy. There's just two small problems... Calico's ship is stolen from his old Captain, and his crew is made up from stolen members of his Captain's crew. They're being chased by an angry, violent pirate...

And.. Your character is a stowaway, for whatever reason. One who has unfortunately been found, and is now stood in front of Calico, awaiting their fate.

Hello!

I am Thete and I want to write furry piratessssss. This will be mostly story driven with some smut. Your character must be a stowaway, otherwise I'm game for anything. Male, female, trans or non-binary, human or furry. :> You must, however, be okay with a slow partner, as I can be slow. I'm also not a fan of padding posts. Not intimidated by huge posts, just write what you feel and we'll be good. :>

My O&Os are in my signature for more juicy deets. :>

O&Os

A&As/Tracker
They/Them pronouns