You are either not logged in or not registered with our community. Click here to register.

October 17, 2021, 12:31:45 am

Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
Did you miss your activation email?

Login with username, password and session length

Click here if you are having problems.
Default Wide Screen Beige Lilac Rainbow Black & Blue October Platinum Send us your theme!

Wiki Blogs Dicebot

Author Topic: New cravings  (Read 408 times)

Offline TianaDarklifeTopic starter

• Dark Fire Sorceress
  • Liege
  • Seducer
  • Take me or leave me baby
  • View My Rolls
  • Referrals: 0
New cravings
« on: March 12, 2021, 12:50:54 am »
So a few things about me. I tend to do my best to match my partner in length, sometimes I struggle however. If you post a novel every post just know I will probably not be able to keep up with you, but that won't stop me from trying.

I write 3rd person past tense only. I feel too limited by anything else.

My writing availability really depends on my school schedule and work load. Sometimes I can pump out multiple posts in a single day. Other times it might take me all week to get to all my partners. Just know that I will get to you, and I will let you know if something comes up that will take longer than a week to resolve.

I like frequent conversations outside of the rp. I am a friendly person who likes to check in with my partners often. So if I shoot you a message just know I am not trying to pressure you into answering right that moment or anything. I like to make sure that things are ok with my partner. I have games that take months to get posts from my partners. I'm a patient person.

That being said lets talk about those cravings!

Light and Dark
I have this image in my head of a God/Goddess of Light being slowly seduced by her sworn enemy, Darkness. This would be a game where there is a slow build. The two deities end up running into each other often as their domains frequently cross. Their warriors often clash. She/He is the very embodiment of all that is good and light in the world. He is the embodiment of darkness, misunderstood power. He is not evil but is frequently misinterpreted as such. Many of his warriors partake of evil actions and while he doesn't condone it he doesn't condemn it either. She sees him as evil because she does not understand the darkness. He sees her as beauty and has decided to make her his. This would be a slow romancing type of story. Him slowly showing her that just because he is darkness doesn't mean he is evil.

Orc and the spoils of War
This one is fairly simple and more smut based. It would be an elven princess taken captive by the Orc chieftain once they have conquered the elven kingdom. He would take her as his personal breeder to expand the orc horde and solidify his lineage. This would contain a couple kinks of mine that aren't in my ons offs. We can discuss those in pm's we can work out exact details of the story itself together.

Lucifer's Love
So this one would be more romance based than it would be smut based. We can include smut but it wouldn't be immediate. Basically the concept for this is that Lucifer isn't as evil as he is portrayed to be. He is simply the keeper of hell. Yes he betrayed God and was turned to the king of hell, but he is still an angel in spirit. He craves goodness even as his presence corrupts. He comes to Earth frequently to spread goodness, and to greet angels that have fallen for whatever reason. Enter my character. Lucille. She is an unfortunate angel who fell because her best friends betrayed her. They ripped her wings from her back and without wings she fell. This would be a story of them slowly falling in love and portraying Lucifer in a softer light.

Offline Masterbed

• Lord
  • Orgiest
  • The Face behind the Facade
  • View My Rolls
Re: New cravings
« Reply #1 on: March 14, 2021, 10:54:37 am »
Hi
Love to engage in role play

Offline Mister Ugly

• I am too damn young to be this damn Old
  • Lord
  • Enchanted
  • Purty is skin deep but Ugly is to the bone!
  • View My Rolls
Re: New cravings
« Reply #2 on: March 15, 2021, 10:05:39 pm »
Greetings TianaDarklife,

Besides what is listed would you like some other fantasy settings. I have 2 mind.

MU