𝕋𝕙𝕖 𝔽𝕠𝕣𝕘𝕠𝕥𝕥𝕖𝕟 𝕃𝕒𝕟𝕕𝕤 𝕠𝕗 𝔼𝕟𝕠𝕟 (Interest Check)

Started by peachfuzz221, March 08, 2021, 07:19:07 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

peachfuzz221

XX|| Map
XX|| Interest Check - Freeform - Active GM - Forum and Discord - LGBTQ+ friendly
XX|| Categories: Exotic, Light, Non-Con and Human
XX|| Triggers: Excessive gore and death, heavy smut, sensitive subjects

P U R P O SE  |  P L O T

There are statues of unknown origin hidden deep within the forests of the world, discovered by those who have disappeared after finding them, leaving their existence a well-kept secret. These people, all ordinary, have all come across the ten foot woman of old stone with a spear in her hand and a far off gaze that never seems to land on one thing. If looked upon closely enough, they may find that flecks of gold seem to embed the stone and when they reach out to touch her smooth skin, their conscious flicks off like a switch and they vanish. But where to? I have generated a map of a fantastical world parallel to ours that these ordinary people find themselves in when they wake up. They will be given the chance to:

XX> Explore the vast realm that is Enon. Wander continents, visit cities and towns, sail the seas, and unearth ancient secrets.
XX> Meet the many people and creatures that roam the lands. Develop relationships, tame beasts, solve the mysteries and crises that plague their lives, and make a name for yourself among them.
XX> Learn skills, crafts, abilities and magic to help you navigate the obstacles in this world.
XX> Become a hero or a villain. Rise to a king or queen. Join a coven or cult. be whatever you want to be!
XX> Learn about the woman made of stone that brought you to Enon.
XX> Find away back home; back to the life you had before touching the mysterious statue.

C H A R A C T E R  R O L E S

Travelers - These are the people from Earth who touched the statue and were transported to Enon. They are all humans from across the globe. There is no limit to how many can be in the game, but they are the only characters being accepted right now until other races are discovered.

Enon Natives - These are the many races that inhabit Enon. They can also be human. There is no limit to how many can be in the game, but this role is closed until other races are discovered.

Positions of Power - This is similar to Enon Natives, but they are characters that are created to be in powerful positions. This could be for royals, leaders of any kind, generals of an army, advisors, an infamous villain, etcetera. There is a limit to how many can be in the game, but this role is currently closed and will only be open should enough Travelers and Enon Natives apply.

NPCs - They are not any of the above and are controlled by the GM and others who are given permission to create them. Characters will be interacting with them, developing relationships, given quests, learning skills, etcetera. NPCs cannot be applied for as of right now. Keep a look out in the future when the that status may change to open.

R U L E S

• All characters, the exception being NPCs, must be 18+.
  • There must be a status of your character on every post. EX.
    Name. (required)
    Role. (required)
    Job. (required when given one)
    Skills/Abilities. (required, especially when they are learned or if you know magic)
    Inventory. (required)
    Current Area. (required. the place you're character is currently at)
    Tags. (required).
    Anything is is optional.
  • As GM, I will control all NPCs starting out and provide obstacles in the game. I will be assigning skills and magic as your character learns them, handing out items as characters come across them, an provide the missions/quests. If you would like to help me control the game, please message me and we will talk. If you have improvements or critiques or suggestions, message me with them.
  • Play that is off-limits include incest, anything underage, bigotry (racism, homophobia, misogeny, misandry, anything related), and bestiality. If you have questions about this please message me.
  • Bullying will not be tolerated. If you have issues with me or other players, contact me and I will handle it in a civil manner. Depending on the level, I might ban members.
  • Respect that members, including me, have lives outside the game and their activity will vary depending. However, if you are going on hiatus, please inform me ahead of time. If you are not active for at least two weeks, your character will be handled accordingly and you will be assumed to have quit.
  • Do not kinkshame!

L I N K S

NPC List (Regularly Updating)

Accepted Characters (Regularly updating)

Bestiary & Races (Regularly Updating)

History of Enon (Regularly Updating)

Discord

C H A R A C T E R  F O R M

TBA

Amarlo

-Raises hand- I volunteer as tribute. I would love to play a Native. I would love it sooo much. @_@

Seduce my mind and my body will follow.
Amarlo's O&Os
Absences and Apologies

peachfuzz221

Quote from: Amarlo on March 08, 2021, 09:34:08 PM
-Raises hand- I volunteer as tribute. I would love to play a Native. I would love it sooo much. @_@

😂 I’m glad you are so interested! If this garners enough attention, you would have to be a traveler first until we meet some native races.

SilkenVenom

I'm confused as to what this is supposed to be.

Is it the stereotypical 'mundane person pulled into fantasy world' sort of thing?

Is there some sort of system being used?

Do the characters start with anything (equipment, magic, etc)?

What's the flow of the game supposed to look like?

Envious

Hi there! This looks super fun.

Spoiler: Click to Show/Hide
Forum and Discord

Is the roleplay on the forums and OOC on discord?

peachfuzz221

Quote from: SilkenVenom on March 08, 2021, 10:02:22 PM
I'm confused as to what this is supposed to be.

Is it the stereotypical 'mundane person pulled into fantasy world' sort of thing?

Is there some sort of system being used?

Do the characters start with anything (equipment, magic, etc)?

What's the flow of the game supposed to look like?

This is a good question. I would like it to be freeform as I do not know how to use dice systems or anything similar. I would like to learn, but I have yet to get a chance. Yes it basically is the cliche “mundane person pulled into fantasy world”. The flow I intended was presenting the characters with an interactive world from a starting point. With the help of the map they explore the parts of the world Enon and discover its races and beasts. As GM I present NPCS and quests and whatnot. There are some holes in this game as far as the system goes, so if you have tips I am all ears!

Quote from: Envious on March 08, 2021, 10:09:16 PM
Hi there! This looks super fun.

Spoiler: Click to Show/Hide
Forum and Discord

Is the roleplay on the forums and OOC on discord?

The roleplay will be on the forums, but There will be a discord for plotting, chat, and requests for character interactions.

Envious

I meant to put that in a quote, not a spoiler!

Do our characters awaken in the new world together, or at different points in time?

peachfuzz221

Quote from: Envious on March 08, 2021, 10:23:37 PM
I meant to put that in a quote, not a spoiler!

Do our characters awaken in the new world together, or at different points in time?

To make sure character interactions happen immediately, they will awaken in the same area. After the game has started, new characters will awaken at different places.

peachfuzz221

Amarlo

Quote from: peachfuzz221 on March 08, 2021, 09:57:36 PM
😂 I’m glad you are so interested! If this garners enough attention, you would have to be a traveler first until we meet some native races.

Perhaps I can wait until the time comes then? I'm really more of a one character per game kind of gal. ^^; I'm really kind of in love with the idea of playing something not human.

... Although. -taps chin.- Hm, maybe. We'll see how things unfold from here.  O:)

Are all of these human characters from the same time frame?

Amarlo's O&Os
Absences and Apologies

FlowerMagnolia

This looks so interesting :D

Consider me intrigued. I'd love to give this a try! Head starts to spin with character ideas

Lyron

M/M Players for Groups: A Registry

Music junkie here!
Love random song shares.
Anyone, any genre, any time.

Juggtacular

Envious

Quote from: Amarlo... Although. -taps chin.- Hm, maybe. We'll see how things unfold from here.  O:)

*Chants* Human! Human!

*and waves*  :-)

Miss Eleanora

Amarlo

Amarlo's O&Os
Absences and Apologies

Miss Eleanora

Curiosity question. How much freedom will the individual players have in terms of directions they go and what they do? If someone wants to go off and become the necromancer queen of evil eventually is that an actual realistic goal to pursue? That’s just an example obviously.

BlueEyedBard

"The ultimate in paranoia is not when everyone is against you but when everything is against you." P.K. Dick
Ad astra - but per hominum
On/Off

peachfuzz221

Quote from: Miss Eleanora on March 09, 2021, 12:52:52 PM
Curiosity question. How much freedom will the individual players have in terms of directions they go and what they do? If someone wants to go off and become the necromancer queen of evil eventually is that an actual realistic goal to pursue? That’s just an example obviously.

I want Enon to be an immensely interactive world with essentially no limits. Taking your question seriously, yes, if you're character wants to learn necromancy and build his/her/their reputation up to being evil and taking the role as a monarch of say an army of trolls, then yes, that is a realistic goal. Using the map, you may travel any direction you see fit and it is my job to stop you and say you have hit an obstacle, made it to a town not on the map or reached your destination. There is a lot of freedom for characters. Each settlement will have their own maps so you can explore shops and inns and places of interest. NPCs will be many and will have tons information depending on what you ask. For example, say your character arrived in a quaint town and stopped by an inn, they could ask the innkeeper for a job to make extra money, ask if they know townsfolk who need a quest done, or if your character wants to learn back magic, ask where one could learn the spells. Heck, even if they wanted to have a conversation and make a friend, that is also possible! Answers may very, but the level of freedom I am trying to allow is basically limitless. However, that does not mean it is so easy to get what you want. I am still thinking of ways to edit the system to make challenges in the characters' pursuits. I hope this answers your question :)

Miss Eleanora

peachfuzz221

Quote from: Carly on March 09, 2021, 03:27:36 PM
Is Discord mandatory ?

It is mandatory so members can talk with each other and I have an easy platform to notify players of any important information.

Lyron

M/M Players for Groups: A Registry

Music junkie here!
Love random song shares.
Anyone, any genre, any time.

peachfuzz221

Quote from: Lyron on March 09, 2021, 03:54:48 PM
What's going to be the expectation on posting activity?

I understand people have jobs and families to look out for, so a few posts a week would be preferred. However, if you want to go on hiatus, all you have to do is tell me and your character will remain in the game. Without posting for at least two months will get you kicked out. I have an eight-month-old daughter that requires a lot of my time, so as GM i'll try to as active as I can. I only ask you be patient with me.