You are either not logged in or not registered with our community. Click here to register.

June 21, 2021, 08:30:11 pm

Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
Did you miss your activation email?

Login with username, password and session length

Click here if you are having problems.
Default Wide Screen Beige Lilac Rainbow Black & Blue October Platinum Send us your theme!

Wiki Blogs Dicebot

Author Topic: The Fertility Treatment (M for F)  (Read 146 times)

Offline Jack StoneTopic starter

• Lord
  • Seducer
  • We live as we dream - alone.
  • View My Rolls
  • Referrals: 0
The Fertility Treatment (M for F)
« on: March 08, 2021, 03:33:53 pm »
The Fertility Treatment

Jack’s parents were apparently trying to have another baby, and he couldn’t understand why. They already had him and his older sister, and besides there would a 17 year age gap between himself and the baby, and that was only if his mom got pregnant soon.

“Soon” wasn’t likely to happen though. He saw the pills his mom was taking. He knew she would go to the doctor regularly for injections. He’d even heard his parents discuss some new experimental hormone therapy that seemed pretty promising. There were fertility issues that were apparently difficult to solve.

It was honestly sort of weird to think about, his parents desperately trying to figure out any way to get his mom knocked up.

So what happens when mom finally buckles and decides to try the experimental new fertility treatment? Dad was scheduled to be home, but his flight back from a business trip gets cancelled. There’s a severe snowstorm that will prevent outgoing flights from his dad’s location for several days, and with his big sister off at college, he and his mom are the only two people home.

I’d like to play this mom/son story fairly realistically to explore this burgeoning taboo relationship and how it ultimately affects the life of the family as a whole. Will this only be a one time thing? Will a taboo romance grow? How will they keep it from dad? How will they keep it from Jack’s older sister?

This is just a rough idea that I am more than willing to edit in order to accommodate my partners interests. Send me a PM if you’re interested.