You are either not logged in or not registered with our community. Click here to register.

April 17, 2021, 12:24:39 am

Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
Did you miss your activation email?

Login with username, password and session length

Click here if you are having problems.
Default Wide Screen Beige Lilac Rainbow Black & Blue October Platinum Send us your theme!

Wiki Blogs Dicebot

Author Topic: Dark themed RPs | MxF | Original, Manga Canons | Double Friendly  (Read 109 times)

Online starryphantasyTopic starter

greetings
-
Had some recent cravings for darker content. I'm kinda picky about the handling on these, but if it's your thing, please read on and see if anything appeals to you.
  • Sharing or doubling is dependent on preferences.: If we're interested in the same thing, one RP works. Otherwise, doubling is best.
  • Long-term only and with a lot of communication. Interested in plot, romance, smut and character development.
  • Advanced literate partners only. In other words, very long and chunky, descriptive posts with fewer typos.
  • I have a F-list specifically for dark RPs. It's still a WIP, but please look over the kinks, and maybe the images.
  • Will play on. :: Elliquiy: Threads only. Bluemoon: Convo or Semi-private thread. Discord.
  • Multiple characters preferred. 1x1 can work, if we still have frequent, background characters and the like. I could do harems here, but they would still be mutual.
  • I only play canon characters for those that play canons or pre-mades for me. Tell me who you want played, doesn't have to be from my list. Also tell me who from my list that you can play for me.

FANDOMS
Spoiler: Click to Show/Hide
  • JUJUTSU KAISEN : Naoya > Choso > Sukuna
  • JOJO'S BIZARRE ADVENTURES : Kira > Dio
  • MY HERO ACADEMIA :  Todoroki (Yandere) = Bakugo (Tsundere)

ORIGINAL

Spoiler: Click to Show/Hide
I have a few, original ideas I'd really love to play. I'm only listing the general themes and kinks of each, but if they interest you, please do inquire.
I'll slowly be adding more summaries/themes for my original ideas.
  • PRINCESS HOURS : Modern | Cinderella Scenario | Traditional, Japanese family | Arranged/Forced Marriage | Potential: Breeding, ABO, supernatural themes, power dynamics and/or dom/sub relationship
  • UNHOLY HERO : Fantasy, JRPG inspiration | Hero x Villain | Mild/Potential: Action, violence, political drama, ABO
  • MATRIMONY x MURDER : Modern with supernatural themes, maybe light futurism. | Arranged marriage, underworld themes, assassins. May involve power dynamics, slight pet-play.

CRAVINGS
  • FANDOM: Naoya, mild craving for Choso or Yandere!Todoroki.
  • ORIGINAL: Princess Hours, Matrimony x Murder
  • There's some specific kinky and spicy content I'd love to play. Will detail and discuss after plot and the like are sorted out.

« Last Edit: March 08, 2021, 03:48:55 am by starryphantasy »