You are either not logged in or not registered with our community. Click here to register.

December 02, 2016, 04:29:43 PM

Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
Did you miss your activation email?

Login with username, password and session length

Click here if you are having problems.
Default Wide Screen Beige Lilac Rainbow Black & Blue October Send us your theme!

Hark!  The Herald!
Holiday Issue 2016

Wiki Blogs Dicebot

Author Topic: Looking for a Pathfinder 3.5 DM! (Could be NC-E)  (Read 402 times)

Offline PhantomPistoleerTopic starter

Looking for a Pathfinder 3.5 DM! (Could be NC-E)
« on: March 22, 2009, 03:40:35 PM »
Hi!  I don't think I'll receive much of a response for this, but it's worth a try.

I'm looking for a GM to run D&D campaigns utilizing Pathfinder Character Creation rules.  If you do not possess Pathfinder Character Creation rules, but would consider running a game, please download the free PDF at www.paizo.com and check those bad ass rules out.

The world doesn't really matter; it could be Forgotten Realms, Greyhawk, Ravenloft, etc.  I really enjoy doing dungeon work, and so would prefer if a lot of the action occurred in damp, dark spaces with tons of traps.  Also, I would ask that the characters be permitted to function on two different timelines:  work time and down time.  Work time would be when we're interacting with the GM, but downtime would be when we're interacting with one another and GM creatures.  When I say downtime, I naturally mean screwing (or something sexual).

I prefer starting at a low level with a 32-point buy.  If the campaign allowed for gestalt characters with slower XP gains, that would be ideal.  I would prefer to play a well-rounded 1st level gestalt character than to play a 10th level gestalt character.  Don't ask me why.  Nevertheless, I would ask the potential GM to allow only level 1-to-3 characters.  Also, if the campaign allowed for higher leveled races, that would be fantastic;  I am not fond of playing as drows, celestials, etc., but I enjoy 'playing' with them.

Thanks for at least taking the time to look over this!  ^^