You are either not logged in or not registered with our community. Click here to register.

June 17, 2021, 10:44:58 pm

Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
Did you miss your activation email?

Login with username, password and session length

Click here if you are having problems.
Default Wide Screen Beige Lilac Rainbow Black & Blue October Platinum Send us your theme!

Been Vaccinated? Or not?
...sharing central.

Wiki Blogs Dicebot

Author Topic: Brosie Wants Fallout! ( F for M)  (Read 149 times)

Offline AmbrosiaPuddingTopic starter

• Pillow Princess Extraordinaire
  • Dame
  • Enchanter
  • I just want to start a flame in your heart.
  • View My Rolls
  • Referrals: 2
Brosie Wants Fallout! ( F for M)
« on: February 16, 2021, 04:02:41 pm »

War. War never changes.

The Romans waged war to gather slaves and wealth.
Spain built an empire from its lust for gold and territory.
Hitler shaped a battered Germany into an economic superpower.

But war never changes.

In the 21st century, war was still waged over the resources that could be acquired. Only this time, the spoils of war were also its weapons: Petroleum and Uranium. For these resources, China would invade Alaska, the US would annex Canada, and the European Commonwealth would dissolve into quarreling, bickering nation-states, bent on controlling the last remaining resources on Earth.

In 2077, the storm of world war had come again. In two brief hours, most of the planet was reduced to cinders. And from the ashes of nuclear devastation, a new civilization would struggle to arise.

Like the ad says I am wanting a game based around Fallout. I am familiar with 3 NV 4 and 76. I have done some reading into 1 & 2 but unfortunately I never played them. I've got a couple of ideas bouncing around and you'll get a super plus in my book if you know about the DLC for the above mentioned games.

Send a PM my way if Fallout is a world you're interested in galloping through with someone!