Looking for other writers in the 1-3 paragraph range (M seeking Any)

Started by Galactic Druid, February 09, 2021, 01:58:09 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Galactic Druid

This is a little bit different from my normal request threads as I'm really not looking for anything specific, I'm just looking for a few more stories with writers I'd be compatible with. It's been since before COVID that I've done a lot of writing, and I miss it a lot.

The catch is that my offline has changed a lot, I don't have as much writing time as I once did. I'm finding that right now I prefer to write posts in the 1-3 paragraph range, as often as I'm able to keep a story moving.

E has a lot of amazing writers that prefer anything from a few sentences to multi-page posts, but with this request I'm specifically looking for those of you who seek a similar range as myself; anywhere from 1 to 3 paragraphs, without too much worry on length of individual posts.

As for what I want to write, I'm very open to lots of ideas; I'm open to anything from modern slice of life to my personall favorite genres; fantasy and sci fi, any anything in between or beyond. My central request thread, The Galactic Hub, is a great place to start, as is my signature. I'd also love yo hear ideas from YOU as well! My favorite is discussing and brainstorming entirely new ideas with people.

As far as characters go, I tend to have a preference fir feminine partner characters, though that doesn't mean I'm only interested in a cis gendered woman as a character or writer. I tend to write male presenting characters, but that too is negotiable. In general, if you're curious if I'd be interested in something, please ask!

Thanks for taking all the time to read this! I hope to hear from some of you soon!
A/As last updated 11/27 - Halfway past busy season!