You are either not logged in or not registered with our community. Click here to register.

March 02, 2021, 11:49:03 am

Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
Did you miss your activation email?

Login with username, password and session length

Click here if you are having problems.
Default Wide Screen Beige Lilac Rainbow Black & Blue October Platinum Send us your theme!

Wiki Blogs Dicebot

Author Topic: Local Network Bulge [M seeking F / craving teasing and sexual tension]  (Read 91 times)

Offline HouzerTopic starter

Local Network Bulge

I am looking for a partner to fill the role of a female middle manager while I play a male technician. The details of the characters can be worked out according to our preferences. I'm looking for a woman to drive a man crazy with lust. She will haunt his mind with sexual desires and temptations so great and irresistible that it will break him.

In a large office building like many others, there is an extremely inappropriate situation brewing. A female middle Manager has her eye on the new young male IT Technician. She has begun to make a habit of reporting every little issue and problem with her local network and computer so that the new Tech is constantly going to her office and crawling around under her desk. Of course there is very important work to be done which keeps her sitting at, or standing near the desk even while he is crawling underneath. She also takes every opportunity to make sexual innuendo and suggestive comments. She continually sends naughty texts, pictures and emails to his personal accounts and numbers.

It would be the most obvious example of workplace harassment, except that he loves every second of it. They do not touch or even ever acknowledge the behavior out loud. But they both continue the game. He keeps crawling under that desk and she keeps teasing and tormenting, wanting nothing more than to watch the bulge in his pants grow until finally she tips him over the edge and he cums in his pants, soaking a large and obvious wet spot before her eyes and at her command.

I'm open to changes and ideas. To be honest I've never done a story quite like this but I think it could be fun. I'd like to find out.
I could see this going a number of ways, some light and fun, some very dark.
I'd prefer doing this on the forums or over PM.

Send me a message, thanks for reading.

-H

More Inspiration

« Last Edit: February 06, 2021, 04:48:20 pm by Houzer »