LF F for FxF Star Wars: Passion

Started by GrimmWriter, January 24, 2021, 11:31:06 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

GrimmWriter

Hi! Looking for a female rper for FxF star war story...

Premise:
Taking place during the Clone Wars a freshly knighted Jedi Knight goes to battle against separatist forces but during the fierce battle, the Newly minted Jedi loses spectacularly as her ship is destroyed and she is forced to use an escape pod to land on the planet she was just recently battling over. The enemy takes note of the escaped Jedi and dispatch the newest member of the sith order, a sith secretly trained by Asaj Ventress in a bid to gain her own power. The new Sith hunts the Inexperienced Jedi but soon they find the planet is more than either bargained for and will have to rely on each other if they are to survive...

Plot option 2: Taking place during the Old Republic era, two Sith acolytes have only each other as they soon find out the Sith Academy of Korriban. Only five acolytes will be allowed to progress to the next step in breaking their chains and taking the next step to be Sith Masters of their own, Dozens of acolytes are willing to do anything to get what they want. Murder is the best-case scenario with far, far worse for failure. Alone, neither Acolyte will survive alone, they will have to work together if they wish to one day hold the title of Sith Lord.

I am open to tweaking elements of the story. The only requirement is the story is Original characters only. Please no established characters. Please feel free to pm me if interested!

(Please no Lords\Lieges  :-) )

GrimmWriter

Hey everyone! still looking for a partner! I am open to suggestions for a story if these ideas don't sell it for you. Thanks!