You are either not logged in or not registered with our community. Click here to register.

September 27, 2021, 02:20:55 pm

Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
Did you miss your activation email?

Login with username, password and session length

Click here if you are having problems.
Default Wide Screen Beige Lilac Rainbow Black & Blue October Platinum Send us your theme!

Wiki Blogs Dicebot

Author Topic: Do you know Twisted Wonderland? (F for M, anyone that knows this game may apply)  (Read 170 times)

Offline LamentingQuillTopic starter

• The Quill of Fate
  • Lady
  • Enchanter
  • Shall I write your victory or your lament?
  • View My Rolls
  • Referrals: 1
I'm learning everything I can get my hands on about this game released by Disney only in Japan and it's just so darn cool. Twisted Wonderland.

Search it up on youtube, tons of videos there.

If you do know of it, omg, I want to do a roleplay so badly. I want so, so, so much to do something with Snow White's great granddaughter and my partner play Vil Schoenheit. I adore Vil, he's beautiful, elegant, cunning, intelligent... and he wants so much to be given the chance to be seen as more than just a villain, he wants a shot at being the hero and oh... I want to see this happen for him, even if it must be done via roleplay.

This right here, would be the great birthday present I could ask for this year, I am such a hardcore Vil Schoenheit fan, it would make my birthday to swing this :)