Spel's Elliquiy-Exclusive Avatars

Started by Spookie Monster, March 20, 2009, 07:44:53 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Spookie Monster

Please find below some ELLIQUIY-EXCLUSIVE avatars created by yours truly.*  I really hope that you like them; please feel free to use any of them.  Now, I know, I know: You probably already have an avatar that you like.  If you do... well, that's cool.  Please keep it!  If you haven't yet found an avatar that represents who you are, however, or if you're looking for a new avatar, please glance through those that I'm offering.  Maybe you'll find something that you like!

The avatars come in three types:

Avatars Maximi.  These magnificent bastards spill as far as Elliquiy will allow them (I think, anyhow): They're 171 pixels high and 135 pixels wide.  Quantity and quality in one sweet package!  (This statement has not been evaluated by the FDA.)

Squares.  No, no, you're not a square if you have one of these.  None of Elliquiy's members are squares.  Rather, the avatars themselves are square: They're 135 pixels high and 135 pixels wide.  In Spel's world, "square" can mean "cool."

Hobbits.  It's been my experience that good things often come in small packages.  Hopefully that's the case here!  Hobbits are 99 pixels high and 135 pixels wide.

As a note, the content of most of these avatars does ultimately belong to other people.  I DO NOT OWN RICHARD SIMMONS, for example.  If Richard Simmons comes on here and asks to have the avatar with him in it removed, well, them's the breaks.  Fair warning.  That said, I doubt that most people's avatars really belong to them anyway, so...

Oh, and one final note: Sorry if I created an avatar that's nearly identical to an avatar that already exists on here.  I don't want to step on anybody's toes and I don't want to crack any jokes that have already been cracked.  I'm simply not familiar with everybody's avatars, though, so such a thing is possible.

Anyhow... yeah.  Here they are!

Enjoy!

Spel

* O.K., you probably have encountered some of these pictures before, but rest assured that I myself cropped the images and adjusted contrast and created the avatarological borders and whatever and that I'm uploading the results to this forum alone.

Putting on a face that's new?
Like Elliquiy?
My ONs and OFFs
~ R.I.P., Cam ~ ~ R.I.P., Judi ~ ~ R.I.P., Steph ~

Maeven

Awesome Spel!

Especially this one... RAWRPURR
What a wicked game to play, to make me feel this way.
What a wicked thing to do, to let me dream of you.
What a wicked thing to say, you never felt this way.
What a wicked thing to do, to make me dream of you. 

The Cardinal Rule

Spookie Monster

Thanks very much, Maeven!  You're kind indeed. :-)

Oh, and I rather enjoyed that particular picture, too, heh!  Generally I'm not an ass man -- "I have an ass," to paraphrase Jerry Seinfeld -- "butt" I'll tell you, that one got even my tepid extraterrestrial marmotlike blood boiling.

Thanks again!

Spel

Don't sit down... please don't sit down...
Like Elliquiy?
My ONs and OFFs

Will

OMG, I am now seriously considering this one.

If you can heal the symptoms, but not affect the cause
It's like trying to heal a gunshot wound with gauze

One day, I will find the right words, and they will be simple.
- Jack Kerouac

The Overlord

Quote from: Will1984 on April 01, 2009, 07:53:31 AM
OMG, I am now seriously considering this one.

Oh wow...the dog from Duck Hunt.  :D

Caeli

The avatar size limit is actually 150px by 200px, I believe. :-) I generally stick to 135px x 171px, though - I think smaller is better.
ʙᴜᴛᴛᴇʀғʟɪᴇs ᴀʀᴇ ɢᴏᴅ's ᴘʀᴏᴏғ ᴛʜᴀᴛ ᴡᴇ ᴄᴀɴ ʜᴀᴠᴇ ᴀ sᴇᴄᴏɴᴅ ᴄʜᴀɴᴄᴇ ᴀᴛ ʟɪғᴇ
ᴠᴇʀʏ sᴇʟᴇᴄᴛɪᴠᴇʟʏ ᴀᴠᴀɪʟᴀʙʟᴇ ғᴏʀ ɴᴇᴡ ʀᴏʟᴇᴘʟᴀʏs

ᴄʜᴇᴄᴋ ❋ ғᴏʀ ɪᴅᴇᴀs; 'ø' ғᴏʀ ᴏɴs&ᴏғғs, ᴏʀ ᴘᴍ ᴍᴇ.
{ø 𝕨 
  𝕒 }
»  ᴇʟʟɪᴡʀɪᴍᴏ
»  ᴄʜᴏᴏsᴇ ʏᴏᴜʀ ᴏᴡɴ ᴀᴅᴠᴇɴᴛᴜʀᴇ: ᴛʜᴇ ғɪғᴛʜ sᴄʜᴏʟᴀʀʟʏ ᴀʀᴛ
»  ひらひらと舞い散る桜に 手を伸ばすよ
»  ᴘʟᴏᴛ ʙᴜɴɴɪᴇs × sᴛᴏʀʏ sᴇᴇᴅs × ᴄʜᴀʀᴀᴄᴛᴇʀ ɪɴsᴘɪʀᴀᴛɪᴏɴs

The Overlord

Quote from: Maeven on March 20, 2009, 08:12:55 PM
Awesome Spel!

Especially this one... RAWRPURR

Yeah I just can't argue with that one...

Trieste

... Spel. Spel, Spel.

Is that Richard Simmons?

gideonblake

Thanks Spel, I'm definitely using one!

Spookie Monster

Very glad that you found those two worthwhile, Will1984 and gideonblake; you're welcome indeed!

Quote from: Cae Lee on April 01, 2009, 10:51:11 PMThe avatar size limit is actually 150px by 200px, I believe. :-) I generally stick to 135px x 171px, though - I think smaller is better.
Ah, O.K. -- that's cool -- thanks for letting me know! :-)

Quote from: Trieste Robinson on April 02, 2009, 03:55:20 PM... Spel. Spel, Spel.

Is that Richard Simmons?
Yeah...

Not that there's anything wrong with that!

Thanks for the replies, everybody! :-)

Spel

I turned myself to face me...
Like Elliquiy?
My ONs and OFFs

Will

Heh, I knew I was going to use it as soon as I saw it. -_-  Resistance was futile. 

I really like it, and I appreciate the handout!
If you can heal the symptoms, but not affect the cause
It's like trying to heal a gunshot wound with gauze

One day, I will find the right words, and they will be simple.
- Jack Kerouac

Spookie Monster

Quote from: Will1984 on April 10, 2009, 05:39:40 PMHeh, I knew I was going to use it as soon as I saw it. -_-  Resistance was futile. 

I really like it, and I appreciate the handout!

It was my pleasure!  Thanks for the thoughtful words! :-)

Spel

Call him "The Diamond Dog"!
Like Elliquiy?
My ONs and OFFs