The Book Club (M/Fu lf F)

Started by dreamstreet, January 16, 2021, 06:54:21 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

dreamstreet

This is an idea I tried out a few years ago that ended too early. It's about a few lovely ladies ranging in age from mid twenties to late forties. They're all wifes of rich men, or being rich and successful themselves as well. Some of them even have kids, that either are infants, teenagers or having just moved away from home. Now their husbands are the ones working hard to get the company going and the money rolling, which leaves them mostly alone and bored.

Together they have started a project together that they call the "Reenactment Book Club". They will find a book where something happens in it that they want to act out, and it quickly turns out to be more and more sexual for them. It goes so far, that they decides to get a specific tool for this. A young man (MC), who the head of the club somehow manipulates or blackmails into joining the club as the only male member, for the girls to act out their books on.

I'm looking for someone to play the ladies of the club, and who feel comfortable with playing out different ladies with different wants and desires. I'm imagining there will be at least three ladies in the club, but no more than five or six.

As for kinks in the RP, we can always discuss ideas and what kind of book it should come from.

dreamstreet

dreamstreet

dreamstreet

dreamstreet