You are either not logged in or not registered with our community. Click here to register.

November 26, 2021, 05:04:11 pm

Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
Did you miss your activation email?

Login with username, password and session length

Click here if you are having problems.
Default Wide Screen Beige Lilac Rainbow Black & Blue October Platinum Send us your theme!

Wiki Blogs Dicebot

Author Topic: Buzz On In...  (Read 339 times)

Offline Jenibee124Topic starter

• Lady
  • Orgiest
  • You can call me Queen Bee
  • View My Rolls
  • Referrals: 1
Buzz On In...
« on: January 10, 2021, 11:19:57 am »
Welcome to My Hive

I must make one thing clear before continuing with this thread. I am a happily married woman. I’ve experienced in the past that this is an issue for some people, and I respect their beliefs. However, I do ask for the same respect in return. No, I’m not cheating on my husband. Yes, he knows what I do on this site. If this is a problem, please let me be and continue your search. 

About Me:

My name is Jeni, and I’ve been writing for almost sixteen years now. I started with poetry at a very young age. Then I grew into the fanfiction scene as a teenager. Now I aspire to be a full-time novelist as an adult. Writing is both my drug and my therapy. It was mostly for entertainment, but this past fall, I decided to make it my career. I’m now a full-time student at University and currently working on my first novel.

Although I’ve written prose and poetry for years, I’ve only been RP-ing for about a couple of years. I’m learning as I go, so please be patient if I’m not familiar with specific fetishes or terminology.

Writing Expectations:

I don’t expect my partner’s writing style to be on a professional level. However, there are a few requirements to keep me at bay:

I need a storyline. If you’re only interested in getting to the good stuff, then there’s a possibility that we will not mesh well. I get bored quickly, so a decent character arc or a simple plot structure will do fine. If not, then it feels like the RP will be more of a chore rather than entertainment. I want it to be fun for both of us!

Grammar is key. Again, I’m not asking for a professional writer, but I need proper and clear sentences. It drives me insane if I can’t understand posts. Unless English is not your first language, then I can make an exception.   

Communication. I enjoy talking with my partners outside of the RP. I’d like to get to know you-your hobbies, interests, even general chatter. Sometimes I find that this helps break the ice, make us both more comfortable, and benefit the RP as a whole.

Characters:

I only play 18+ female characters. However, I have no preference for the sexual orientation of those characters. I’ve done lesbian RP’s in the past and found that I enjoy them as much (or perhaps more) than heterosexual RPs.

Craving Stories:

Finding Master Right
Jade finds her sex life to be too vanilla, and with a little help from a friend, goes on a search at a kink party for a Dom. Yet, she has no clue what she wants when it comes to kink and ends up in the clutches of a man that offers to “train” her with a series of experiments. Jade soon finds that she’s falling for her teacher, but when he reveals that he is obsessed with owning his women, Jade hesitates to put on the collar.

There’s No Place Like Home…
Zella is a witch on the run after finding out that her employer, Dominic, is a power-hungry demon lord. For many years, she worked for Dominic, tracking down homeless witches like she once was, but only learns that these women are stripped of their power and slaughtered like animals. Fed up with Zella’s games, Dominic hires a bounty hunter to bring her home, but Zella’s story might be more convincing when the hunter finally catches up to her. Could it be possible that he could switch sides and help Zella bring down Dominic and ruin his plans? (Lots of action and world-building with this! Perhaps romance?)

Fandom Favorites:
Once Upon a Time
The Magicians
Marvel Comics