You are either not logged in or not registered with our community. Click here to register.

June 12, 2021, 03:10:47 pm

Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
Did you miss your activation email?

Login with username, password and session length

Click here if you are having problems.
Default Wide Screen Beige Lilac Rainbow Black & Blue October Platinum Send us your theme!

Wiki Blogs Dicebot

Author Topic: Seeking Dominant Characters to play with! [F for M or F]  (Read 368 times)

Offline geminiscribeTopic starter

• Lady
  • Seduced
  • harold they're lesbians
  • View My Rolls
  • Referrals: 0
Seeking Dominant Characters to play with! [F for M or F]
« on: January 09, 2021, 06:29:40 pm »
About Me + What I'm Looking For

Hi there, you can call me Gem!
I'm a cis woman in her late-20s and I have no preference for what gender you are. I'll rp with anyone!
I've been rping for over 10 years and when it comes to post length I can do anywhere from 2-6 paragraphs, but I really prefer quality over quantity. I'm totally cool with responses being on the shorter side as long as they're mostly grammatically correct and have enough content for me to work off of (also if we keep replies shorter I can probably respond more frequently).
I will only play female roles, and my characters will be submissive or possibly switch. However, that doesn't mean the personalities of my characters will be submissive. I like playing feisty women~ Also I will do M/F and F// pairings, but right now I'm mostly craving M/F.
I'm definitely looking more smut-focused rps right now- I would say maybe a 80/20 smut to plot ratio, especially if we're just doing a one-shot or short-term rp which I'm totally fine with. There are plots that will be listed below that I would want to be more long-term and those could be more 50/50 when it comes to smut/plot. I also LOVE romance, even dark and twisted ones. I would say smut is more necessary than romance to me, but if we can have both that would be so great.
Speaking of dark and twisted, that's definitely what I'm looking for. Give me your most dominant, sadistic, asshole characters that want to try and break mine's will to pieces- that's the shit I live for.
Please reach out to me through PM also. Don't post here.

Likes/Dislikes

For our characters- realistic body proportions please. I love me some good height/size difference, but by that, I just mean like a woman who's petite and 5'4" with a guy whose 6'+ and muscular. Please no "hyper" body parts. I do love sharing face claims and prefer real ones, but I'm cool with illustrated ones, too.
Preferred settings/genres: fantasy, medieval, modern, supernatural/horror
For my kinks and limits, here's my f-list: https://www.f-list.net/c/geminiscribe/
This is a big pet peeve of mine - don't act like we're cybering. It's our characters that are fucking, not us.
2nd pet peeve - no godmodding. Don't control my character or assume their actions without asking me first.
Uhhh that's it right now. I'll probs add more here later lol

Plots + Pairings

Okay, so any role that is bolded is my preferred role. I have at least vague plot ideas for most of these, but I would love to hear any ideas you have also! Anything with a ♡ by it something I'm super craving~

Master x Slave
Princess x Assassin/Mercenary
Warlord x Captured Princess
Princess x Knight/Guard
Arranged Marriage ♡
MC x Twins ♡
Gladiator x Healer
Hades x Persephone
Crime Lord x Debtor's Daughter
Again, this is something I'll probably add more to later lol