You are either not logged in or not registered with our community. Click here to register.

February 25, 2021, 03:21:32 pm

Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
Did you miss your activation email?

Login with username, password and session length

Click here if you are having problems.
Default Wide Screen Beige Lilac Rainbow Black & Blue October Platinum Send us your theme!

Wiki Blogs Dicebot

Author Topic: The Random Ideas of Alexandra (F Seeking Partners)  (Read 164 times)

Offline LittleMissSunshine88Topic starter

The Random Ideas of Alexandra (F Seeking Partners)
« on: January 01, 2021, 01:20:07 pm »
Looking for New Partners to Have Fun With!

Hi and thank you for stopping by!

How are you doing today? Thank you again for stopping by to consider me for a roleplaying partner, I appreciate even the consideration! Just a little about me to get started... I took a long break because life got pretty hectic awhile back. I won't go into the details too much on here and bore you but am more than happy to chat as well as roleplay so if that tickles your fancy then feel free to message me :-)

Now on to the reason that you are really here. I have some random musings that I have been craving below. If you don't see something down there that you want to play and have a good idea, please don't hesitate to message me. It never hurts to ask because I might love your idea and it just never crossed my mind haha!

My Random Ideas and Musings!

Fantasy
  • Happy to play different races so feel free to ask!
  • A queen/princess/noble/adventurer that is captured, thrown into a labyrinth, lost in a forest, or traveling with her adventuring party!
  • Monsters can be incorporated into this as well
CYOA
  • For this I would really love if someone could DM something of their choosing, I'm not too picky about it and I think we could come up with a great idea putting our minds together!
Real life
  • Older x Younger
  • Coach/teacher x Athlete/student
  • Bride/Maid of honor x Grooms Father, Best Man, Stranger
  • Birthday girl x Clown
  • Friend of parent
  • Stuck
Incest
  • I like older and younger roles as mentioned above, not a big fan of same age!
Beastiality
  • This could incorporate real life animals or fantasy animals
  • Adopting an animal with raging hormones that the pound/or wherever didn't mention
  • Visiting a special type of zoo or barn
Futa
  • Always looking for a fun futa partner!

The ideas are broad but I kind of like it that way. It allows us to brainstorm and come up with an idea that we both like and are wanting to play together. I will narrow them down further and have some specific stories coming soon though!

Thank you once more and I look forward to having some fun!!!

Alexandra<3