You are either not logged in or not registered with our community. Click here to register.

October 28, 2021, 11:51:38 am

Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
Did you miss your activation email?

Login with username, password and session length

Click here if you are having problems.
Default Wide Screen Beige Lilac Rainbow Black & Blue October Platinum Send us your theme!

Wiki Blogs Dicebot

Author Topic: Primal Tribal Slice of Life  (Read 459 times)

Offline DariusvielleTopic starter

• Lord
  • Enchanted
  • Where ever you go there you are.
  • View My Rolls
  • Referrals: 0
Primal Tribal Slice of Life
« on: December 30, 2020, 03:01:03 pm »
Long time since I tried my hand at this so I'll keep it simple.  I'm looking to write a slice of life for a tribe.  More specifically a Minotaur tribe.  MC would be a minotaur.  The monsterous brute of a male who's job it is to defend his herd and keep the tribe thriving.  By thriving I mean growing.  He might just be starting out as in he is searching for his first cow or he might have defeated the previous Alpha and is trying to assert his authority over a small group of bulls and cows. 

My preference is for the females to be more like Holstaurs, but I'm open to a full minotaur if we can find a proper look. 

Kinks to be included:  D/s, Breeding, Instinct vs Reason, Light humiliation, Lactation, Primal, NC to Con.

There are variations of this where YC is a human, elf, other.  She would be captured by the minotaur and taken as slave to his herd.  Perhaps even transformed into a Holstaur for his pleasure. 

Anyway I'm open to discussions on twists and variants.  Feel free to PM with your thoughts.

Spoiler: Click to Show/Hide

• Lord
  • Enchanted
  • Where ever you go there you are.
  • View My Rolls
  • Referrals: 0
Re: Primal Tribal Slice of Life
« Reply #1 on: February 06, 2021, 11:29:22 pm »
Bumping.

• Lord