You are either not logged in or not registered with our community. Click here to register.

March 09, 2021, 05:09:53 am

Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
Did you miss your activation email?

Login with username, password and session length

Click here if you are having problems.
Default Wide Screen Beige Lilac Rainbow Black & Blue October Platinum Send us your theme!

Wiki Blogs Dicebot

Author Topic: DC Harley Quinn, (F/f and F/m)  (Read 169 times)

Offline AchillesTopic starter

DC Harley Quinn, (F/f and F/m)
« on: December 16, 2020, 03:41:15 am »
Thanks for clicking! I’m currently looking for someone to indulge my cravings of DC roleplays. The character I would like to write is Harley Quinn. Now, by no means am I a DC snob, I’ve only read a few comics here and there and most of my love is invested in her solo movie B.O.P. and the animated series on HBO. I’m planning on burying my nose in the comics soon, but I just want to make clear I’ve only got a superficial knowledge on this character. So please be patient with me as I’m just getting my feet wet with this universe.

Some of the pairings I’m interested in writing are listed below:

Harley/Ivy
Harley/Joker (I want there to be an equal understanding that the Joker is a bastard and this is a highly toxic relationship dynamic, in no way do I think they’re just “uwu cute couple goals”)
Harley/OC

Some threadings of ideas (if you have any please don’t be shy!!):

-I’d like to go back to Arkham, this is probably my favorite setting in the universe. I’d like to follow a storyline where Harley is imprisoned after a heist gone wrong. The Joker manages to evade authorities, and Harley seems to be the only one who could have any idea where he went. She’s put through several stages of torture in order to force the truth out of her, but nothing seems to work. They pay off Poison Ivy to earn the other’s trust and learn everything she needs to know. Neither of them expect to build a friendship, then something more. I’d love if there were other characters involved, heroes or villains that cause trouble for the two.

-It’s been close to a decade since Harley and The Joker broke things off. They wounded each other, metaphorically and literally, leaving things on a severe note. Neither has seen nor heard from each other since then, besides what’s plastered on the front page. Neither expected to find themselves standing in the same place, attempting to steal the same prize.

-Joker finds out where Harley’s been sneaking off too late at night. He hears the whispers, and knows that floral scent anywhere when she comes crawling back into bed. In which, the Joker finds out Harley’s been not only sleeping with Poison Ivy, but falling in love with her as well. He does not take to this news well.

(PM if interested! c:)